1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wabashman for moderator

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by MrXbox90, Feb 24, 2008.

1. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

Guys, i'm sure everyone has noticed wabashman's posts on here, the guy is very funny and I think he would do a great job as a Afterdawn moderator. Maybe after the real mods see how mnay people agree with me, they will let him be one. Anyone else want wabashman to be a mod??

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Hmm i dont think your suppose to open up topics like this haha. But wabashman is way to *REAL* to be a mod lol

3. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

LOL dude, I thought you were rebel? lol you must have been a hall monitor in school.

Wabashman, we're gonna get you into a mod position. We will start an internet petition drive.

4. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Did he even say he wanted to be on haha. Hall monitor nice

5. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

We're drafting him, man. He's got no choice here. Trust me, Ive seen the work the other mods do here, it doesn't take much. Think my 3 year old nephew could be a mod here. LOL, if this gets me banned, oh well. Suprised wabashman hasn't responded, he responds to every other post here.

6. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I think he hit the hay.

7. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

wabashman seems like the type of guy who goes to bed at 8 pm and doesn't ever go past 65 mph driving.

8. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

haha no he seems like he goes 190 and never sleeps more than 2 hours

9. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

jk wabashman

10. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

wabashman, ur silence is deafening here, are you interested in getting the postion? Heard they make about $80,000 a year bc of site traffic.

11. ato09

ato09 Member

I imagine that he is just waiting for an actual mod to reply to this whole thing. But give it time buddy some people are busy, and know the guy im sure he is busy thats why he isnt responding right away.

12. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Who wabashman na he has no life jk jk hah. I dont even think he wants to be a mod. I think Mrxbox is drunk and is haveing a post fest with me lol

13. wabashman

wabashman Active member

sorry, i've been busy with other stuff....(halo) been kicking some n00b ass on good ol' snowbound. but i do apprecaite it guys, but i doubt it will happen. and trust me, i dont go to bed at 8pm or drive 65......more like 3 or 4 am..... and about 85mph at least....haha. well i'd love to type more, but my game is about to start....

14. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

haha playing halo. wabashman you need pm me your tag we can tear it up sometime

15. wabashman

wabashman Active member

GT is wabash dude prob playing for oh another 15 minutes tonight...then going to bed...have class in morning...and a test to study for.

16. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

The mods need a sense of humor, it's all in fun.

17. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Im on the saints row anyways just messin around for a bit and got class tomorow as well but wont hit the hay for a while i added you.

18. wabashman

wabashman Active member

right on...i'll be up for a while tonight anyways i guess. stupid a$$ race starts again in an hour, nothing like staying up until 4am to watch nascar. darn california rain.

19. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Nascar i used to think that was the lamest thing till i went to a race i was like wow look at those fast ass bad ass cars lol shut me the hell up in 2 secs pretty fun stuff man

20. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

u guys play nascar thunder? hard as hell!!!