1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want 2 know how to burn pvd file

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by holdon68, May 30, 2003.

1. maryhs

maryhs Member

FYI.. You can view a created PVD file by using WinDVD or some can be viewed using Windows Media Player.. although I haven't gotten that to work yet.. you can reference www.dvdrhelp.com/play.htm#vcd for the information I found. If anyone gets the Windows Media Player going let me know! Thanks!!

2. ebowdia

ebowdia Member

Hi, I have the exact same problem as some of ye - error code IM06007 when I try to burn a VCD using ImageMixerVCD. I have tried everything here (installed ASPI and upgraded ImageMixer to the latest), but still have the same problem. I was just wondering if anyone with the IM06007 problem had any success?

3. maryhs

maryhs Member

ebowdia, I was able to burn successfully with ImageMixterVCD after I forced ASPI and reinstalled my ImageMixerVCD software. Just the install of ASPI didn't work for me. I had to follow the instructions at the web site listed in my January 19th entry. FYI.. I was running WindowsXP.