1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING DON'T BUY DVD 2 AVI

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ITOLDUSO, Dec 7, 2003.

1. ITOLDUSO

ITOLDUSO Guest

A word of caution to anyone thinking of buying the DVD 2 AVI Converter. I downloaded their trial version and it worked great for the ten minutes the trial program allowed so I decided to purchase it. After I purchased it and had to wait 24 hours for the registration code I couldn't just register the trial version I had to download a new program which has never worked. I couldn't even get the registered (paid for) version to open. The company offered no useful tech support. I have a brand new computer and am fairly computer literate so I'm confident the problem wasn't on my end and if it was with some sort of tech support it should have been corrected. Finally after several lame attempts on their part, such as download it again or open the DVD in another program first - I asked for a refund which I never got. Stay away from this company - If you want to give money away for nothing - give it to a more worthy cause like feeding the homeless.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Why in the World would you Buy something when you can do the same thing but Better useing Freeware Tools...Tools for converting DVD"s to AVI are all over the net and Most are free and even the Ones that are Not free are Free if you get Creative...well I guess you have learned a Valuable lesson...Don"t Buy Software...lol