1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird lockup in Splinter Cell Double Agent near the elevator in Mission 10

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by krakerjak, May 1, 2007.

1. krakerjak

krakerjak Member

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I need some help on a glitch in Splinter Cell Double Agent [PC] Mission 10 (Final JBA Headquarters Mission).

There is an elevator near Emile's office. A retinal scanner locks the entrance to this elevator. I got through the retinal scanner, but on opening the door to the elevator corridor and stepping inside, Enrica proceeds to walk towards Sam [If you look carefully, you can just about see Enrica waiting around the corner!] and talks about opening the elevator door using her retina scan. After she finishes with opening the elevator door, Sam cannot move! Sam [me] can look around using the mouse, but other than that, none of the movement keys seems to work! Sam is *stuck* there staring at Enrica for eternity.

Has anyone faced this *glitch*?

- Jeremy

2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

Have not played this game as my video card is not Good enough. Have played all the previous Splinter Cell games and enjoyed them. So, I will suspose for the moment that your computer meets ALL of the game requirements - they are fairly steep.

Have you checked for any patch updates? There is a ver 1.02 retail patch available here:

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/splintercell4/downloads/

Cheers.

3. krakerjak

krakerjak Member

I have tried v1.02 patch but the *glitch* remains!
    Does the 1.02 patch have any fixes for the offline mode?

- Jeremy

4. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

Would suggest contacting the game manufacturer. They often have online support forums to work out problems with their game(s).