1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to my life

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by xeonix, Apr 29, 2005.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Kivory666 - no she never complains of being dizzy, just seeing colors and sparkles, oh and of being bugged by her twin sister. there never seems to be any other symptoms other than the occasional headache. my wife and i have made an appointment to get her checked with her pediatrician just in case. my sister has extreme vertigo so i'm familiar with those symptoms, none of that going on here. Hopefully all will turn out ok, thanks for the help.

oh and it's nice to see a smoking doctor, makes me feel a bit better about slowly killing myself. I think we are doomed to die however we are doomed to die, if i quit smoking i'll get hit by a drunk driver, or struck by lightning or somehting stupid like that.

Last edited: May 4, 2005
  2. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Rent= $0.00
    Food= $0.00
    Utilities= $0.00
    Gas= $60.00/week
    Marydoyawanna= $60.00

Bi Weekley income 800.00

Living with Parents= Priceless
    (Soon to move out and go to college...horray!)
    *Sorry I couldnt resist*

3. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@ darthnip,

sorry i couldn't help you more, but, that is all the advice i can give you based on what i know about your daughter, i think it would be best to follow through w/ your appointment to see a pediatrician as you had mentioned. it's reassuring to hear that someone else has dealt with vertigo, most people think im crazy and juss suggest me being a little "nicer" to my wife~ :) it's a very real thing, not just some imaginary excuse.

anyways, yes, i've been smoking since i was 15yrs old...im almost 31 now~ despite being a Dr., i am addicted to nicotine moreso than i am to tobacco or tar and the other chemicals in cigarettes. i am in with you in that if i am going to die anyways, might as well enjoy life's little pleasures. :)

@aabbccdd the "666" in my name comes from my high school days, it was my pager code as well as a numerical value to signify my "gang" nickname as well, im not going to go into detail about that on here, but, it's just something that i've had for a long time that never seemed to go away...2ndly, no i really despise metal music, my handle on here has nothing to do with metal and the aforementioned bands.

@andmerr hahahahah, 2% is a tad high no? hahahaha well, do what you must, but yes, let him down gently, i think he will throw a fit if done otherwise~ :p

good day to you all~

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

won't be a fit but will be worse for him as all the members who see that post will want their cut!!!

5. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@ ddp

i think you are the only one that a "cut" is called for, other members can't ask for a cut since this was andmerr's idea to begin with and you chimed in quickly enough to "get in on the action" :)

being at the right place at the right time has it's advantages. :p

good day to you ddp

6. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Keep in mind I am 17:

My Monthly Expenses:
    Rent - None (live with parents)
    Internet - $10 (rents pay the rest)
    Phone - $30
    Gas - $60 or more a month (I have a '03 Tundra, its a guzzler!)
    Food/Dates - $40

Total Expenses: $140/mo

Income: $70-120 a check (bi-weekly)

7. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Hey ddp you've been told (lol) gee i thought a 1/4 % was generous

8. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

hehehe..andmerr still gets the credit for the suggestion, should have taken it when the gettin' was good ddp :) good day to you both~

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

hey ddp you know the saying a 'miss is as good as a mile', i wouldnt suggest you try being a scam artist.And i think that 1/4% mighht be going to 1/8 th % with all the attempted bravardo that you dont have,

but hey i can be generous, i'll let you do the job interviews on all the sexy nurses that we will be getting to seduce(DID I SAY SEDUCE, I MEANT PROCURE) all the customers we will be getting..

mAN I CAN SMELL THAT $$$$$$$$$

@ kivory666: this is going to be better than lotto

10. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

@ andmerr

HAHAHAHHAAHHA...unfortunately for me, i can't be the "interviewer" since my "better half" will have a field day with me despite all the $$ involved~ so, perhaps YOU can personally "pick and choose" the sexy nurses~ :)

i don't wanna get into more trouble than i already do w/ the wife~ good thing she sleeping right now while i type this..it's like almost 4am over here in California~ shhhhhhhhh...t-y-p-e slowly, makes less noise~

lemme know when u figure out a blueprint/plan for this endeavor of ours~ it's like you are my manager, hehe :p feel like a celebrity all of a sudden~ hahaha...

good day to you my friend....if this works, i will be laughing my way to the bank instead of always being saddened that i have to make ANOTHER withdrawl for bills and what my wife calls "living expenses"