1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What areas of the site need further development?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by dRD, Mar 29, 2001.

1. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

What do you think guys, what features we should add to AfterDawn.com?

More software areas -- maybe some net tools? More long articles about DVD ripping, Napster trial, ... ? Chat? Net radio?

C'mon, it's really up to you, our users, what do you want to have in this site. Feel absolutely free to express your thoughts and ideas.

2. Wood

Wood Guest

I think you should add more searching abilities.

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

What type of searching abilities are you looking for? I'm definately willing to implement good ideas.

4. Wood

Wood Guest

Well, a search that will enable people to follow diffrent threads or problems. For example, in my last thread in dvd burners. There is a person that has the same type of burner I have. I would like to find out his outcome. But, there is know way to track his post. If you do nt understand what I am saying, then view my post under dvd burner.

5. fdklana

fdklana Member

Oh yes that is a great idea...tracking a post. I am sure that could be done.

Well the more aricles that you have the better attenion you will receive from the viewers. I can't really think of any amazing articles for the site right now. You have a lot of funtionality already in the site....so not sure at the moment sorry.