1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What program do i use to open [The Grudge TS STN kvcd - Hockney(A TUS Release)]

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by hamadikkk, Dec 19, 2004.

1. hamadikkk

hamadikkk Member

i downloaded this movie from a torrents website and i see that you people are very good at this stuff. so can anyone help me find the program i need to open this movie file. oh yah it come with abother .cue file. so pleaze i will be very greatfull if some one could help me out. thank you for your time.

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

if the extentsion of the file is .bin, than it's an ISO file, which goes along with the .cue file. It can be burned to a disk in a program like nero, or you can mount the image in a program like Daemon Tools. If it is not in that format, you will most likely need to uncompress it using winRAR.

3. towell

towell Member

Hi Hamadikkk,

The only thing i can add to 'djscoops' comments is that if it's a video (avi, mpg) file then it will require a Codec to play the file. You can download the indevidual codec or download codec pack's containing almost all the ones you need. A good one to get it klite codec pack.

Also an alternitive to burning/mounting the .bin image, you could use a media player like Zoom Player (my fav) It plays Bin(image) files as if it was a (svcd/vcd).

Good Luck!