1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Burning My VCD On Nero SmartStart! Help please!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by vexeh, Sep 17, 2004.

1. vexeh

vexeh Member

hi guys just joined these forums, so im all new to these moving on...

in my time i have burned around 10 vcd's with nero smartstart as that is the only vcd copier i can manage to use lol.

when i copied my vcd it takes me through a process this consists of the following:

selecting my media filed to place onto disc

THEN

this is where my problem is.. it asks me to edit my own VCD Menu and when i do edit OR even when i leave it blank so it only shows the 2 chapters of the vcd,

when i play my vcd on my DVD player and the VCD Menu comes up it cnt use my left right and down keys on my controller, what i have 2 do to play it is skip backa chapter its pretty annoying does anybody know what my problem is and how do i fix this. thanx guys!

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Sorry, I refuse to use Nero and I use VCDEasy instead.

More, there's a SVCD/VCD forum you can try to ask them these things (this the CD-R forum, sorry, we aren't too expert on this issue).

3. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

You need to use the 1, 2, 3, etc buttons to choose from the menus to play. Press 1 and play to play the first menu, Press 2 and Play to play the second menu, etc.

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA