1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I find a Max Drive pro?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Matt898, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Matt898

Matt898 Member

So I want to mod my GC and it seems that the Max Drive pro seems to be the easiest option. But I can't seem to find one any where, anyone know where I can buy one?
    I was also looking into a Mod-chip, but I am not sure which one to get not sure how difficult they are to install? If I can not get a Max Drive pro then I may have to use a Mod Chip can someone reccomend one? and also where should I buy one?

BTW this is an absolutly freakin awesome web site. you gugs Pownz!
    thanks
    Galv

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

Ok well you can pretty much throw out the option of using Max Drive Pro, because they stopped production a long time ago.
    As for your options for a chip. I would recommend the XenoGC chip.
    It is a very reliable chip and very easy to install. Had in installed in less than 5 min using quick solder method. Only thing bad about it is that it doesn't boot foreign games (PAL, JAP if your system is NTSC). I would recommend Eurasia.nu as they have XenoGC v2.

3. Matt898

Matt898 Member

I willcheck it out. And thanks a ton for info

4. HG27

HG27 Guest

Happy to be of assistance.