1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i find good quality ripped DVD's as mpg

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Amz, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Amz

Amz Member

Hi, i understand the basics of ripping dvd's into really good quaility vcd's and i am able to do that.

Im just finding it hard to find mpg files that people have ripped from a dvd themselves in high quality. so when i burn them it will be really good quality.

At the moment i use dc++ and mirc to download movies. i just can't find some one who has ripped movies in the same way as me, that i can download off them.

I was just wondering if some one can list me some places, websites, programs were i can download high quality mpgs to burn in high quality straight onto vcd.

Thanks 4 your time
    Amz:)

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

This is of course a FORBIDDEN ISSUE to discuss in this forum. If anyone will answer you, and if you'll go on asking that, such messages will be deleted and the posters will be permanently banned.
    We can help people to fix some problems they have, but we can't deal with such type of illegal activities such as internet sharing or so on.
    Even in the CD-R forum, we speak about backups of original protected CDs (that might be damaged by scratches, dust, light, or can be lost by their legal owner), not about how to make illegal copies of that.
    Understood? I hope I've cleared this misunderstanding.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Read forum rules!
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487[/small]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

New forum rules:
    Case examples regarding rule number five (5). No piracy.

Case: Pirated material, such as serial numbers and direct links to pirated, copyrighted material (including direct links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

Case: Technical, in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention (i.e. cracking). PROHIBITED

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

Case: Discussion about copy protection circumvention in general (extracting encrypted content, such as DVD movies, compact discs, copy protected console and computer software, using existing software). PERMITTED

Case: Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED

You can discuss where to find, but no direct links.