1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to purchase quality 74m cd-rs online?

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by sadala, Jul 28, 2002.

1. sadala

sadala Member

Could someone tell me a site where I can get some decent 74 minute cd-rs? I'm having a bit of a hard time locating any.

2. BillyG

BillyG Member

Its getting really hard to find any 74 minute CD-R's in the USA - most of the big companies have stopped making them and big stores like Best Buy have stopped stocking them.

http://www.package2you.com had a 25 pack of Smart Buy 74 minute CD's for $4.50, but they only burn at 12X.

3. sadala

sadala Member

Thats cool Billy, because I only have a 4x burner anyway.

I actually just found a 100 pack of TDKs for 40 bucks so I think I'm gonna snag that. Is this brand you're showing me good? If they are, I'll grab these too. the price is certainly right.

4. BillyG

BillyG Member

I dont know - I have a 24X Plextor now so I dont buy slower burning 74min CD-R's. I read that Prodisc makes Smart Buy and I have used the ones they make for Memorex and Digital Research. They have worked fine, no problems.

The price is so cheap I would give them a try...PS they got a lot of good stuff cheap there - Athlon motherboards for 40 bucks?!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2002