1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wheres the start game option on pcsxbox???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jiggles, Apr 9, 2007.

1. jiggles

jiggles Guest

some one please help every one keeps sayin that i have trash emulators but the problem i have is i cant find a damn option to start the game i read every single thing try every single think i can do but theres is NO start game thing any where some one please tell me how to start my games

also have the same problem with xboyadvabce gba emu... almost the same exact menus but no start game option either

been havin this problem for days and im gettin tired of it

so who ever can help me and it works ill give them a 3 month xbl account

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  2. corn

corn Guest

Use AID 3.0 to install the emulators you want.
    It requires a DVD disk, however because it is so big. And if this does work, I don't want a 3 month, I don't play XBL.

3. jiggles

jiggles Guest

i dont want to install a bunch of stuff i already have i jus want to kno where the start game thing is

4. corn

corn Guest

Well, AID has working ones. Maybe it doesn't work, and it is garbage. Try AID.

5. jiggles

jiggles Guest

i dont have a dvd rom... could i ftp and run it?

6. corn

corn Guest

I don't know. You don't have a DVD burner? Sure your friends would be more than happy to let you burn it. If they have one. But ya, I don't know if you can FTP it to your Xbox.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007