1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why won't people just get AnyDvd?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by taylor30, Sep 1, 2006.

1. SueSee

SueSee Guest

I NEVER skip analyzing the disc, that's what ensures a good, clean copy without skips or errors. I always do a deep analysis first.

2. kypartman

kypartman Member

@SueSee

I guess I didnt think of it that way. I figured since you could just hit next and it was all the same. Thanks for the tip.

3. gus738

gus738 Guest

if dvd shrink wouldnt seem that complicated i would of used it insted of clonedvd , because i would like to increase the quality on movie footage and reduce it on speacial features , like a conpressor adjuster ..... man i wish clone would do this but if you guys clean your disc with the RIGHT liquid and disc cleaner you can avoil mistakes and dont deal with deep analizy

4. SueSee

SueSee Guest

You do it your way, but I still say that deep analysis is a necessary step. Even when copying from a brand new dvd.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

deep analysis is only necessary if the compression ratio is too low

6. FredBun

FredBun Active member

anydvd and clone, nothing better, nothing easier, reliability second to none.

7. snoland

snoland Regular member

AnyDVD is money well spent. I tried Clone and didn't really care for it. Shrink gives better quality and is free. This was of course before I bought DVD-RB. Now I won't use a transcoder at all. If it requires any compression, it goes through DVD-RB. If "Movie Only" requires no compression, I will use Shrink and burn it with ImgBurn.

8. A_T

A_T Member

The title of this thread should be "Why would anyone get AnyDVD?". Sure it does what it's supposed to but I'm not going to pay for backing up my DVDs when I can get free tools that work at least as well.

9. dabig25

dabig25 Regular member

AnyDVD is less headaches though............to me.

AnyDVD never fails. More updated than those other freewares.

10. gus738

gus738 Guest

A_T if you havnt tried anydvd i encourage you to try it out , yes you can do alot with free stuff but if that was the case the you have to have alot of patinces and TIME , and TIME cost money so end result your wasting mroe time - more mmoney and you could be wasting blank disc .... try anydvd and clonedvd2 they are free for 21 days , and see your self that how easy it is to use it ( im sure a 6 yr old can do it ) and its cheapest whne you buy them both off slysoft for LIFETIME updates which your going to need due to sony throwing in new copy protections and wrong dvd structures .... they update very very often and many more companys are also throing in new copy scemes...

again dude seriously try it free u'll love it im sure

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@gus738 - that sig is filling most of my screen, let's see it shrunk way down, thanks

12. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Hello all. I've recently purchased any/clone dvd progs. I have to say that I'm completely in love with them. 25 flawless copies so far. My question is: Do you always use clone dvd for the burning, or is there a better alternative? So far I've only used these 2 progs and have had no problem. Just wanting some input. Thanks in advance.

13. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

[bold]pstamer[/bold]
    Here's my opinion for what it's worth.
    I too have AnyDVD & CloneDVD 2. You stated that you love these & have 25 flawless copies. I have way more than that. I say this:
    What I am saying is, I know of no other program that does the burning any better with AnyDVD running with CloneDVD 2. I have Nero Recode and haven't used it in well over a year. Noteworthy: CloneCD from Slysoft is an excellent burning program for DVDs and CDs. It supports Dual Layer burning too and is fast and easy. Try it for the 21 days for yourself. I know you'll Love it too!
    BTW: It will make CD copies that will play in more Car Players than any other software.
    Edit: AnyDVD & CloneDVD 2 are BOTH from Slysoft, doesn't it make logical sense that they are "made for each other"?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  14. gus738

gus738 Guest

@ pstamer pretty much what the last poster said if it anit broken dont fix it , basicly anydvd is the ripper ( takes off copy protections) and from there you can find any back up tool (clonedvd2 rencode intervideo and so forth) basicly the backup tool is better and worser for their features and conpressions and the outcome of total quality compairson , remmeber anydvd does the hard work from there any back up disc tool will do the trick but i love anydvd & clonedvd2 combo