1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I get banned from Xbox Live if.....

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by toolband, Apr 3, 2004.

1. toolband

toolband Guest

Here is my problem, basically I want to be able to transfer some NES roms onto my xbox. I have an xbox live account and with the modchip switched off it works without a problem. What I am wondering is if I have the modchip switched on and go into evox in order to transfer the roms from my pc to my xbox, will xbox live still start in the background (as that is what automatically starts now with the chip off) and detect my chip and ban me???
    Thanks

2. huskerboy

huskerboy Member

3. 0takux

0takux Guest

to protect myself from connecting while mod is one
    i made xbox live require password
    and turned off auto connect live as well

4. toolband

toolband Guest

I guess the easiest way is just to shut off my internet connection whenever I use evox

5. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

no u dont need to do that.
    just disable auto connect on the M$ dash and you'll be fine, you will not get banned this way, trust me ;) i used to do it that way b4 i got rid of xbl
    and huskerboy plz try and give ppl more detailed answers coz "yes" seems very clear cut and a definate answer..which is wrong to a degree anyway ;)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]For XBox apps and news...go to:-

http://www.g4merzo1d.co.uk.tt

PC Specs: AMD XP2600+ 80GB HDD 512MB RAM ASUS CD-RW 2x NIC's 600K Cable

XBOX Specs: LPC Cheapmod w/ ON/OFF SWITCH SAMSUNG & ASUS DVD-ROM 120GB WESTERN DIGITAL HDD XBOX LIVE - G4MERZO1[/small]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2004