1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

win7 display driver crashing

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by lukeian5, Mar 22, 2012.

1. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Hey guys, need a bit of help. I've got a medion akoya laptop with Win7. Every time I start the lappy, I get a warning saying that "intel graphics display driver crashed but has recovered sucessfully" on my desktop. I recently accepted an update from microsoft, graphics hd update, but it didn't install.
    Also when I do a scan, I get Audio\Realtek_6.0.1."The file is signed with a broken digital signature.
    Now I've got discs that came with the lappy, lying around somewhere. Would I be right in thinking that I've got to re-install the drivers & how to for a "not so techy lad".
    thanks in advance

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Thanks for the reply ddp, when I click on that link it says"object moved to here", I click on that & it sends me round in circles to the 1st page again lol. I have found 3 discs that came with the lappy, microsoft works 9, medion recovery disc, & application & support disc. I'm thinking I don't wanna use the recovery disc as I will lose all my stuff. So which of the other 2 would I find the drivers on, if this is the way to go ?. I'm half afraid to put any of them in incase they auto run. Couldn't find the videocard sorry, I was looking in device manager,I did say I'm not to techy lol

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

display adapter is videocard.

5. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

lol, it just says " Intel(R)HD Graphics " & it says it's working properly ???

Intel (tm) Core i3 should you need to know it too.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  6. alkohol

alkohol Regular member