1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows doesn't start up for some reason!!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Luisds87, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Luisds87

Luisds87 Member

Well I have a Dell Inspirion 2650 (Yea old) but I also have another laptop, but yea....

Last time the laptop was work was when I went to install some game via WinHIIP to my HDD for my PS2.. The program froze and I got mad cause it barley happens and then unplugged the damn thing (Cause it has no battery lol)

Ok.. Now when I went to start the computer the BLUE screen comes out and say this.. I will write everything.. I've never seen this before..
    or its log or alternate.
    It is corrupt, absent, or not writable.

Beginning dump of physical memory
    Physical memory dump complete.
    Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

Virus maybe? Cause somethings wrong in the system32 folder.. Damn man.. Anyone can help?

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

sounds like when u unplugged the laptop you corrupted some important data. i'd suggest booting from a disc, backing up any info thats important then reinstalling your OS

3. Luisds87

Luisds87 Member

I would like to backstuff up, but I won't be able too.. I can't even log on.. That's all I see when I start the laptop..

It sucks cause its Windows XP SP2 and I don't have the cd.... My brother gave it to me... Im not gonna buy one either.. it's TO expensive.. Weak ass dell laptop!