1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows media player help.

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by i_am_alex, Feb 16, 2008.

1. i_am_alex

i_am_alex Regular member

Alright. Got 3 problems.

WMP 11 was continously crashing, whenever I skipped about 5 songs. So I figured a corrupt file might be causing it to crash, so I deleted everything in the library. It kept 10 songs. I tried to delete the songs, but it wouldn't do anything. I couldn't even add anything to the library. So I rolled back to WMP9. (I've updated to WMP11, but it showed nothing but those 10 songs still, so I'm staying with WMP9 for now)

Now with WMP9, it's adding songs to my library, which are apparently on an external device. It's only songs that I already have, example:

Revolver-Rage Against the Machine
    Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Alex Computer\My Documents\My Music\Rage Against The Machine\Evil Empire\Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire - 04 - Revolver.mp3

Revolver-Rage Against the Machine
    Location: E:\Azureus Downloads\Rage Against the Machine -Discography\Evil Empire\Rage Against the Machine - Evil Empire - 04 - Revolver.mp3

I had reformatted my computer, and put everything onto my external HD. Once everything was installed, I copied all my files back. The ExHD was un-attached about a month ago. Only now is it showing the files from it in my library.

WMP9 has extremely shitty video quality (don't care, I want WMP11 back)

2. i_am_alex

i_am_alex Regular member

Bump. Lol