1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

windows movie maker won't let me export my files

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by jc24907, Sep 25, 2004.

1. jc24907

jc24907 Member

ok i've created a movie using some mpeg and wmv video files that i have using windows movie maker, but when i try to export the file, an error always occur saying either my hard drive is full, or the movie file location is incorrect. but i already checked and there's nothing wrong with the movie file location and my hard drive is not full. i even tried creating another movie and it wouldn't let me export it either. i also tried burning the movie straight to a cd but windows movie maker cannot detect my burner. does anyone know how to fix this problem or know a subsitute program that can load windows movie maker project files and export them so i don't have to create them again? thx

2. wainyone

wainyone Guest

I got the same issue with WMV files on Nero. The tech boys say I need version 6 (5 at mo)
    What software are u running.
    Im considering getting some new soft ware
    Graham

3. jc24907

jc24907 Member

well i need to convert it in the avi files from windows media player first but it just won't work for some reason