1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Wolves Feeding Time!!*** labbrat makes sexist DVDS

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by FluffMuff, Mar 16, 2007.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

FluffMuff, lightning struck!!! last post edited

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Best insult so far this month..
    Thanks sooo much ireland.. now I have to clean the coffee off my new keyboard.. jeez, at this rate it will be going the same way as the old one..

3. wolfmanz

wolfmanz Regular member

First I would like to say this FluffMuff is a real idiot and deserved to get banned.

That being said I have some real problems with some of the posts in this thread.

http://www.afterdawn.com/general/legal.cfm

8.The personal information gathered will not be given or sold to a third party under any circumstances.

10.Other non-personal information gathered on the sites will be used to create large demographic groups for target advertisement. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, country codes, loaded templates, browser versions, operating system information and connection speeds. In no way will this information be linked to the personal information provided by the user.

This quote comes from a Mod, which really troubles me. What would the Adm. think of this?

My question after reading this is what if the Mod is found to be giving the IP addresses to members?

4. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

He would be fired.
    Hence they never do it, but hey, it's fun to see these little runts run like hell once they think the mods would do such a thing.

What the admins think ?
    My best guess : "finally, someone's scaring this dumb little runt who keeps coming back to troll here"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2007
  5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

wolfmanz, i can't give out an ip address if i don't have it begin with. like i stated previously i just use the site tool for mods that either shows a match or no match of users. it does not display to me an ip address at all besides i know about the legalities if i did which i won't. some of a mods' powers is called bluffing which means you have to have a good poker face & see who chickens out 1st.

6. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Wahaaaha, Not sure which one shut him down more... the fact that he's gender confused or the fact that he has been banned six times XD stupid people getting banned and creating a new account! I hate them! XD

7. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

**Woof**

Stupid FluffMuff......**Sniffs Corpse for anything to have fun with**

**Finds nothing and starts just pushing it around instead**

:) Fun stuff, this crazy kid needed to just chill. I hate to see members get banned for being so dumb but at least it helps 'thin the (aD) herd'.

Thank goodness for IP bans, it probably helps make a Mods job a ton easier as they don't have to continually ban a person day after day.

Because, from what it looks like, if a person causes too much trouble a Mod can just push a special button or something adds their IP to a "blacklist" for the forum correct?

Peace

8. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Oh man this is funny. You should unban him so he could explain that whole he/she thing lmao.

9. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

wahahahah Good idea XD

10. janrocks

janrocks Guest

FluffMuff is probably a slug.. contain both sexes (hermaphrodite) so when he/she can't find anybody else to f*** with he/she has to go f*** him/herself.

I recognise the style, we used to call them Llammafags. They come under many names but are 2 people who are just retarded..

They way we beat them was to disallow certain combinations of letters in new user names referenced against certain free email providers. They had a tendency to use cashette.com and mailus.com, and used proxies in the midwest.

And to comment on an earlier point.. An IP is a public number, it is rarely owned by the computer connected to it in a domestic environment.
    I regularly receive IP details from other sites where the owners are fighting spammers, as a quick lookup can find which servers are being abused, and which domains can be banned.
    An IP number is not considered personal information.. it is in the public domain and so the quotes from the DPA are irrelevant.
    If they were private the danasoft.com software which creates the sigs that show browser and IP would also be illegal.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007