1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worms 3D system link?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Ian1324, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Ian1324

Ian1324 Member

Hi all,

Heres the score, i bought worms 3d for xbox on ebay but it didnt come with a manual. Now me and me mate who also has the game wanna play it on system link, and the back of the box says its supports it, and many reviews of the games have made reference to the xbox live and system link being so much fun.

Now i'm buggered if i can figure out how to get it workin, we play system link with halo 2, toca 3 etc... so we know how it works, just cant see the option.

If anyones played or owns this game or just has the manual could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to do it, as its the only reason i got the game lol

Many thanks,

Ian1324

2. corn

corn Guest

3. Ian1324

Ian1324 Member

Cheers for that man, was lookin everywhere for the manual, unfortunatly it just makes mention of xbox live on the first page, and nothing else. I've read some reviews that state that the european version doesnt have system link but the USA version does, and ive got the usa version.

while some reviews mark the game down for no xbox live or system links, some (gamespot.com review) go as far as to comment on the number and skill of players on xbox live.

and if that wasnt enough, the box and manual have the 'xbox live enabled' banner on, damn, I definatly have the NTSC version of the game..what am I missing?!!?!

Thanks for any help

4. corn

corn Guest

Well, in some games (Conker: Live and Reloaded), you have to enter Xbox Live, and you can select System Link from there.
    Hope that helps you out.

Corn.

5. Ian1324

Ian1324 Member

cheers for the reply.

lol thats the thing, i cant even find the xbox live section, the multiplay menu only has options for hot-seat, im not just thick im sure its not there, and if it is it'll be staring me in the face lol

6. corn

corn Guest

Well when I get stuck in a situation like this (and I do, many times), I find it best to try every game type possible. Maybe hot-seat is Xbox-Live. Look through the game types.

7. Ian1324

Ian1324 Member

believe me ive looked lol, cheers for your help tho man, appreciate it

8. corn

corn Guest

Alright, well hope you find it. Have fun!
    (Sorry for the late reply).

Corn