1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox hot swap i need to know if i can use this stuff to hotswap

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by zachaqsw, Mar 27, 2007.

1. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

yeah you will get banned no matter what because they have some stuff that connect to your eeprom on your xbox and if they can tell your xbox is modded they will bann you from live

the only way to avoid it is by uninstalling the softmod. and getting rid of all the modded parts of your xbox.. and it takes up to 12 hours to get banned its not right away so dont let people think they will get away with it. my friend got banned because he forgot to take off his modded maps... and the only way to get is unbanned is if someone hacks bungie and releases everyone...which just actually happened they got some people unbanned not all..

just dont try it.

2. KevBoy55

KevBoy55 Member

Nobody hacked bungie...They were upgrading servers at the time, and they didnt have the banhammer in place. They moved from the LA studio to the Seattle Studio so there werent some servers there for a week.

3. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

hmm nice all ive been reading is that someone has been hacking it...

thats nice to know thanks for the rumor control

4. KevBoy55

KevBoy55 Member

Yea i heard the rumor about the kid who got arrested...Bungie's forums said that nobody was arrested and nobody was procecuted, They cleared it all...and by the end of this month there should be the new Map updates and Halo 3 Beta, along with the much needed friends list fix.

5. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

hmm thats cool...can you play halo 3? if you can is it hella cool?

i dont have a 360 so im not familure with that info lol im planning on buying it before H3 comes out

6. KevBoy55

KevBoy55 Member

the beta's not out yet. i plan on it tho