1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox live helppp meee

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by shadowggg, Jun 14, 2007.

1. shadowggg

shadowggg Member

i have my xbox modded and blah blah blah and halo 2 in it...but there is one prob...when i get in halo 2 through my hardrive and i try to go online i choose it and then i put my pass. in then it just goes back to halo 2 menu so basically it dosent connect or nothing so help please

2. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

THATS the PROBLEM your XBOX is MODDED and YOUR XBOX GOT BANNED FROM LIVE

3. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

no that doesnt mean his xbox is banned, your trying to get on xbl with a backup of a game, you cant do that you have to have your xbox turned off then press the eject button and put in your halo 2 disk then go on xbox live.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

it depends on how you modded it. With a mod chip you need the original game as the chip would have to be disabled.

With a softmod you can do the above but only if you did it correctly and set up a dual boot mode so that the eject button boots to a retail state using the MS Dash

If all else fails you can just play it on one of the free services like Xlink Kai or XBconnect where they do not ban you for modded consoles. But be warned there are a lot of people using cheats on those.