1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

****xbox modchip installer upgrades postal service uk****

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by lumbie, Aug 20, 2004.

1. lumbie

lumbie Guest

***removed**

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2004
  2. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hmmm

You take the cake man, Ian what do you take people for trying to "sell" an auto installer disc,they are free to download.

And you might reply some cannot burn a disc well yes that might be true, But £9.00 what a rip off merchant. If your gonna do it dont rip people off a disc at most costs £0.50 and postage approx the same in the uk and maybe even packaging for the same so at max with some profit you should only charge £2.00

So you can take it that this post of your has been reported and a flag will be posted in irc xbox chat rooms and xbox-scene to adoid you as a scammer

3. lumbie

lumbie Guest

m8 iam know scammer the hd i use are £130 to buy and i do not charge for any
    shipping on my products its free
    if you do not like my prices then do not buy them but i do not scam anybody

as for the autoinstaller its my own installer that i have work 30+hours on

who do you think you are posting all over the net calling me a scammer as i have never scammed anyone you have never shopped on my website or had anything to do with my business whats so ever

thanks lumbie

4. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

hmm

So your website is incorrect then, update it you scammer, as for your auto installer taking 30+ hours.

phifff thats a menial amount of time to spend on any autoinstaller, We have one we use for our customer installs , and I can tell you all told it took months to make sure it was "just so" and you notice we dont feel the need to advertise on afterdawn, and our installer is one that we send out free to those in the UK who request it.We provide a good quality service to those who need it not a samming get rich quick merchant.you see if you provide a decent service at a decent price you make money in unit sales not via inflated prices.

If your paying over a £100.00 for a decent HDD then im sorry your no business man, "retail" We can get top make HDD's for under a £100.00 and as im actually trade We can get them a lot less than that.

Quote from your website :

Please Note: Shipping method is selected and paid for by the customer so any lost or damaged goods can only be refunded to the maximum insurance allowance for that shipping method or value of goods, what ever is the lesser amount

: YOUR WORDS NOT mine

So your a scammer who has been caught with your pants down.

AND YES I will continue to post anywhere i can for people to avoid you like you a filled your pants.

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Good call Scotsmen, we all appreciate it.

6. lumbie

lumbie Guest

no i have not been caught with my pants down at all if the customer decides they want a more expensive form of shipping then they will have to pay for it as you know fusk all about my business keep your nose out as for hd there are better drives out there then others we only use quality drives in our consoles

7. scottas

scottas Guest

leaving all the slinging aside - this is not e-bay and as far as the forum rules go posting an ad is not allowed.

8. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

hmm

when caught out i find those of a how shall we say a "a lower intelllect" revert to swearing and name calling. And as the very astute "scottas" has posted

No advertising is allowed as per forum rules which you so Obviously either never read or felt the need to flout them anyway in your vain attempt to obtain some free advetising.

Either way your wrong and it has been noticed so as far as im concerned "jobs a good-un" and matter closed

Regards

9. lumbie

lumbie Guest

at the end of the day i know iam right and your wrong if you do not like my service which you have never used you should not be going round trying to reck there business as your an installer it only makes for you to try and reck my trade as for calling me stupid you know nothing about me

goodbye

10. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

wow... how old are you lumbie? 6? no need to start crying about it.

11. lumbie

lumbie Guest

5 actually

12. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

scammer or not, you cannot advertise here. there is a link at the top of the page if you would like to pay for advertising.

13. lumbie

lumbie Guest

do not see the point of paying for advertising seen as i have been branded a scammer i would have gone for it otherwise

14. lumbie

lumbie Guest

do not see the point of paying for advertising seen as i have been branded a scammer i would have gone for it otherwise