1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Software: Download Here!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by chunkhead, Sep 4, 2007.

1. mario612

mario612 Member

Surreal64 has Project64, 1964, and ultraHLE in it. from my expierence with it, Project64 works the best for most games.

2. dskansas

dskansas Member

Hey, I "inherited" a modded xbox and was wondering where all the files are supposed to be. I have some in E:/ but most are in F:/. There are both Avalaunch and Evox on there. I think it boots up to Evox, but have to go to Avaluanch to launch Mamedox. I was hoping you could take some screen shots of your system and show where all of these programs should go so all of my apps are available from the main screen.

Thanks

3. evilbulb

evilbulb Member

chunk, any idea where i can get xbmc. your link appears to be dead.

4. evilbulb

evilbulb Member

NM it works now

5. VuLcMoDz

VuLcMoDz Guest

i heard that xSNES9x supports Game Genie And Pro Action Replay.. I have Beta 4. but HOW do you input these cheats? and is there a special buton combo to bring up the cheats screen? plz help

6. VuLcMoDz

VuLcMoDz Guest

multipost removed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2007
  7. piccoro

piccoro Member

do somebody help me?

i tried to hotswap my xbox, but i could't, my pc doesn't recognize my hdd

my xbox's hdd is a western digital

what can i do?? help pls, i'm a noob in this :S

8. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

@ piccoro

Read my tutorials (Click my signature)

@ VuLcMoDz

No idea dude, maybe some of the other members can help? Make a new thread in the forum...

9. piccoro

piccoro Member

tnks dude! now i could! :D my DVD drive was slave that's why i could't do it :D

10. Ruben7919

Ruben7919 Member

First off wanted to apologise to chunkhead for not posting this in the correct place..Sorry about that

And cause im freakin out i put this in the wrong place <in backup discussion> sorry did not look close enough yes im a noob and new to afterdawn guess you could say im addicted to my xbox original..

Now let me explain

Well i am new to soft mods and well i installed unleash x had everything the way i wanted it set up then dumb me ended up letting a friend of mine borrow my xbox and well guess he decided to mess with it AND i even told him not to but anyway he cleared out my C drive i ended up gettting a clean ms from a here Yes i know i should have backed up my stuff on my pc but i did not know this would happen..But anyway it boots up the way i had it which was dual boot but now when i go to my Ms screen and hit x box live it goes to error 21 and i used xbox live in my normal os lots of times i was using xbox live before got cleared and until now it has never done that i know he did not connect it to the net the dude has no internet..

So can someone tell me please im freaking out?? Did i put a file back in wrong???

What i did wrong

Thanks

11. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

12. ossified

ossified Member

uh... mr chunkhead sir... got an old xbox dont know modchips and stuff but its modded... its my second xbox and it has no dashboard... my first xbox has evox with all basic apps like boxplorer, dvd thingy, xbmp, play games from hd, and i also know how to install emulators by myself... only problem is i want to install my emulators but i got no evox... ive read a lot of tutorials installing evox but all of them needs ftp-ing, whatever that is i dont care... haha... can i install slayers evox final without ftp, in other words, without backing up my xbox files..?
    answer pls from anyone...
    im thinking of renaming evox dash to xboxdash and renaming xboxdash to msxboxdash... is that possible..?

13. Ruben7919

Ruben7919 Member

<br>

I went and looked at that error 21 from the link you posted but mine was not doing but said i had error 21 on screen on my xbox and so i un installed my softmod and then my xbox live was working...So i decided to re install the whole softmod over again and now i have dual boot but when i boot into the MS dash with eject and go to live it just goes to a black blank screen...

And before with the mod ,before my hard drive got cleared i had dual boot before and also xbox live but now since i had to re install a MS DASH CLEAN i have no xbox live option with my soft mod but when i un install soft mod i do have xbox live...

Hope someone can help me figure this one out

thanx

14. ossified

ossified Member

forget it... slayers evox is an installer dumb me... haha...
    if i restore my xbox dashboard... wil it still be able backup games frm burned dvd..?

15. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Guys, I'd rather keep this thread about the software and it's availability! If you have issues, post them in the forum!

;)

16. Ruben7919

Ruben7919 Member

Correct me if im wrong but isn't the MS DASH ,Auto Installers and apps all software????

Now im confused....

And thanks i got my xbox live working with dual boot without help from anyone...THANX

17. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Yep, that's why we have a whole forum dedicated to just that!

This thread is designed to allow access to all the software one should need, make requests for additional software to be added to the list or report problems with the links provided!

This is not a general discussion thread, nor is it a place to question your understandings of said software!

;)

18. gam30v3r

gam30v3r Member

I burned the files i took the HDD out tried 2 hook it 2 my computer my computer picks it up it has no drive letter i searched the net none of the files i have will work on the junk its a MS system it should not be that hard 2 crack it what do i need a mod chip 2 by pass the system no1 says any thing on what the system needs its a stock system seems like i need a mod chip post step by step what the system needs then step by step on what 2 use to crack it i would like 2 run linux on it i hate ms

19. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Chunkhead, does the emulator u are sharing already have the bios ?

20. silent714

silent714 Regular member

gam30v3r you're supposed to do this with a modded xbox. Soft mod is best. You can get a mod chip. Its best to ftp the apps to the xbox. Click on chunkheads sig for tuts.