1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox vrs pc

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by damo_red, Nov 24, 2003.

1. rah

rah Member

this is so pathetic, you guys are talking about when XBox2 is going to be released, and we are still waiting for XBox1 to be released over here, :(

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Wowzers, where abouts do you live?

3. rah

rah Member

South Africa, I saw XBoxes for the first time this weekend at a local flea market, but these are unoffical "Grey Market" imports, officially we still don't get them here.

4. ichthys

ichthys Guest

Another reason why PC kicks xbox ass! I live in a country which also doesn't have xbox's on the shelf. But I couldn't care less!
    Xbox is cool. PC is better.

ichthys

5. rah

rah Member

LOL!!, you think you have it bad, i live in a country where a semi state owned telco company holds a monopoly on all telecommunications, they even limit the ammount of international bandwidth internet users can have, the best broadband available to home users that is almost affordable is ADSL 512/256, which has a 3GB per Month Limit

6. #afonic

#afonic Regular member

Here in Greece 384/128 ADSL is around 90- 100 Euro/per month. I still use ISDN, most people (about 70% use PSTN!).