1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox won't boot to EvoX or M$ Dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by daemonzx6, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daemonzx6

daemonzx6 Regular member

I have a Xenium ICE installed in my Xbox. I have a Samsung 616t installed as my DVD drive also. Everything has been fine for a long time, but something has gone wrong now. I opened it back up so I could take pictures for my website, and then put everything back together like normal, and now it won't boot into the EvoX dash or the original xbox dash. It has the Xenium OS, and it will boot into that and launch the bioses, but it's like the hard drive is not connected or something, because after the bios boot animation thing ends, its just a blank screen with a FRAG for EvoX, and it gives me a screen telling me it needs service with a FRAG for the MS dash. All the cables are connected right and everything, it just doesn't work. Also, the DVD drive will not open, and when I push the on button, it turns on, but the led around the open button is flashing green.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.