1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Xecuter 3 CE Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by modster, Feb 13, 2005.

1. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

i have a x3

2. fubby16

fubby16 Member

Could I have your e-mail address than maybe? Eveyone else gave up on helping me out I guess.

3. mdsup

mdsup Guest

dude i told you how to fix your problem

1. boot to the backup bios
    2. set the switches to the proper setting
    3. flash your chip with the x3 bios

4. fubby16

fubby16 Member

Yeah, but I can't find out what the proper settings are. I flashed it so I can boot up with the top protected and the rest unprotected. I flashed the bad one with all switches unprotected, if I boot in backup and the flash all unproteced I can't see any noticable difference. That problems not even the biggie, I can't find out how to back up my games. I have the newest team Xecuter build, but I don't understand what to do with new dashboards, and how to get or if I even need EvoX. Thanks man.

5. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

hey do u know how to boot the game up without xbox live detecting your mod

6. mdsup

mdsup Guest

hold the power button when you boot up the xbox...the external switch should be red with the chip disabled

7. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

i think mines main xbox bios is jacked cuz when i do that it has japanese words thanks anyway tho man i really wanted to play halo 2 tho

8. fubby16

fubby16 Member

Those Japanese words can come up in the standard microsoft bios when there is an internal issue. Check your solder joints and all of the other aspects from your installation. Chances are that something went bad during your install. If done correctly, your boot up should be a blue screen that says "Flash Bios 3.0.1" and a few other options. If you disable your mod, it should come up with the standard microsoft dashboard as if you never installed the mod chip.

9. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

o my exox or x3 bios work perfect but when i disable it it has the jap words

10. mdsup

mdsup Guest

either your hd is unlocked or you do not have the ms dash installed on the hd.

11. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

oh its alright thanks anyway i just got another xbox so i got a mod and a normal one