1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 3 CE or Xenium S.P. Ice?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Macdawgg, Mar 6, 2005.

1. dhaniyo

dhaniyo Member

Whenever my xbox comes up, it takes me to a menu with x3 config and other tools. What do I have to do to be able to connect to pc or even install some type of dash?

2. tipotip

tipotip Member

Hi all

I myself have experiance with both chips and I just have to say that at the Xenium Ice is by far the better chip. It is easy to install and very user friendly.

3. dhaniyo

dhaniyo Member

with flash fxp, in which folder to i put my skins from my cpu into on my xbox?

4. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

I want to know what Xecuter3 CE have that Xenium doesn't have? because i am planning to buy a new modchip for my xbox. I want to know the diffence between the 2 chips. I would like something that has more option.

5. daedelush

daedelush Member

man check it out... i have used many chips. these two in particular are great chips! seriously. as mentioned above it really is a matter of choice. in my experience these two are the only choices. i have used crappy 20$ chips and they work fine. i myself have the xenium ice sp installed with the pin header configuration, in my opinion this is the way to do it. they are both wonderful chips and you would be making a good decision either way you go. great teams support them. i haven't had a problem with either. also the chip is only as good as the bios you choose. i use the m8+ bios since i have really no use for the IGR feature that the xtender bios offers... just a matter of opinion