1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xecuter 3CE install question.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Macdawgg, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

Okay-I ordered my chip from Divineo.com(which at this point I don't recommend) Anyway as I'm installing the chip I noticed I didn't get the Alt 5V wire-So no 5volts to the chip. I've sent e-mails to this company about the missing wire but as of yet no response-Anyway I was thinking of soldering a wire from the pin on the chip board to the mobo. Question is does this sound doable or no? any suggestions on getting that 5v is fine to my 1.6V Xbox.

2. modster

modster Regular member

if Divineo does not respond to your email, then if you paid by paypal, file a complaint, or if you paid by credit card, call your credit card and dispute it.

I had the same problem ordering my chip. the place I ordered from did not send my chip like it promised to. So I file a complaint with paypal and guess what? I got the chip the next day. It's amazing how these online stores take our money so quickly but yet take their time sending the chip out.

I would recommend that you wait for the 5v wire since it has the snap connector to the chip. Or if you want to, just solder the wire to the regulator on the xbox motherboard.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005