1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xena Season 4 Disc 1 - Back up problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by zach54, Jun 22, 2007.

1. zach54

zach54 Member

Hi Guys,

Im trying to back up my new Xena DVD boxset and the ONLY disc Im having trouble with is Disc 1 of Season 4. When I run it through DVD Shrink the picture goes all green. If I rip it to hard drive with DVDFabrycator and then try and burn it with Shrink then I get error messages galore...Grrrrr its doing my head in!! Anyone get any ideas??

Many thanks,
    Zach

2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

LOL it's DVDFab Decrypter which is now DVDFab HD Decrypter. Try downloading the newest one to see if it helps. If not, download Ripit4Me and use that. You might have to do some looking around for Ripit4Me cuz it aint on this site.

3. zach54

zach54 Member

Thanks for the reply. I have RIPIT4ME and Im afraid that didnt give much help either. Thanks for taking time to reply tho.

Zach

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

zach54,
    You can Download DVDinfoPro (advert version is free) and try a disk scan to see if there are any CRC errors on the original disk. If you have Nero Ultra then use the scandisc feature that it has. If there are then that is the problem and the disk needs to be exchanged. You also might have a bad mastering press and that also will have to be exchanged

5. zach54

zach54 Member

Thanks for the reply Mike. I think I will scan disc and see if I spot any faults. Seems odd that anything I use to try and back up the disc is failing when all the others in the set were easy to do...
    Thanks again,
    Zach54