1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenium ICE vs Xecutor 3 chip

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Xplayer, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Xplayer

Xplayer Guest

Hey all, trying to decide which chip to get as both sound great.

I haven't soldered in years so doing in and taking chance to mess up motherboard on new box isn't a pleasant thougth.

Found that xbox-modchips does an install for a small fee. So leaning towards letting them do it and I'll do the HDD and install of BIOS and dashboard.

They recommend Xenium but wanting to know what the general consensus is on which is better and which is easier to work with.

Thanks for your comments / opinions.

2. dutzit1

dutzit1 Guest

My cousin has the Xecuter 2.6 and swears its the best. I'm like you. I heard the both of them were good. I just purchased the Xecuter 3. So I hope that kinda helps.. Well I guess it really didn't help. All I know is that Xecuter is a more popular chip.

3. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

i got the new xenium ice solderless chip. its what i would buy again for any new mods i would do. i love the OS they put on the chip, and the adapter seems the easiest to install..

4. ag22

ag22 Regular member

HOw did u get that thing installed? I spent hours trying to figure it out and wound up woith nothing.

5. ajd1276

ajd1276 Guest

were can i go to get a mod chip installed on my xbox, any idea in new york or new jersey

6. ag22

ag22 Regular member

Chicago area?