1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube Downloader n97

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by TheV, Sep 4, 2009.

1. TheV

TheV Regular member

Hi,

I had a iphone and i had an app. called mixtube i dont know if somebody knows what it is but its kind of a youtube app. but you can download clips directly to you mobile phone.

I was just wondering is there a app. like this for the N97?

I just hate it to go on youtube and wait 5min for the same videoclip i watched like 30 min. ago to start.

Thanks in advance,

The V,

ps sorry for my english i hope its not that bad.

2. cyrus1

cyrus1 Guest

I don't think any such application has been out till yet.

3. vernout

vernout Member

What u could do is download the videos u wanted from youtube on your pc and transfer them to the N97. Dunno... u could take a look at Tunebite, I use it for all sorts of conversion tasks, but it also has some options for downloading videos from youtube and several more websites.Hope it helps.
    Cheers.

4. TheV

TheV Regular member

@vernout

thanks i alraidy figured out what i can do

you go to youtube on your mobile write the url some where go to keepvid put the url in there click download now you have to download the FLV file not the MP4 file once its done downloading go to where the file was saved change the name and put it in a other map if you want to and you can watch it but it wil not be displayed on the Video's And Tv you have to go to File Manager and then go to where ever you had put the file in and then you can watch it :D

if you dont understand what i just said and you want to know how to do it i will try to make a better tut but my english is a bit well lets just be honest its Sh*tty

5. vernout

vernout Member

Lol, thanks I managed to get the general idea, no need to explain it again.Don't use youtube that much, but when I need some video I just get it with Tunebite in the format I need and just put it on my phone.No need for name changing and moving files round the phone.:d

6. TheV

TheV Regular member

yeah you are right thats much better.

But when you are on the road and want to listing to a song a couple of time you can do it this way :D