1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£100 budget - eurovox etc. info needed plz

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kaisar1, Aug 13, 2009.

1. kaisar1

kaisar1 Member

hi all,

im complete noob on this subject so i need some information.

i was just wondering which box to buy eg eurovox, starview,dreambox etc + which model (setup minimum effort- need good quality for footy-possibly HD) also are there any HD boxes, cheap models though, i have seen the eurovox ex7000hd but that seems quite expensive, any near £100 mark.

i have seen some cheap boxes around £70-100 region on eurovox.org and was wondering which one should i buy and from which site.

any info would be much appreciated.

thanks for any advice in advance. cheerz

2. donalz

donalz Regular member

well bud i would go with kryptview i no it not in HD but it the one if not the best supported boxs out on the market at the mo and easy to set up and plus does all the donkey work for you while you sleep ie when you sleep and put the box in standby mode if any channels change over nite or any new ones come in the box does it all for you :):):):)

3. kaisar1

kaisar1 Member

which model are you referring to and could you possibly tell me which website to buy it from

also would i need to install some software on the brand new box or not

4. donalz

donalz Regular member

krypview a750 bud and i got mine in tailor-madecircuits.com i dont know if they have some now but try anyways and yes you will have to put software on it but it very easy this site will show you step by step bud if that site dont have thos boxs just google and you might find somewhere that are in stock :):):):)