1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

0 program found

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Rysinh, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Rysinh

Rysinh Member

Using the Starview Box and was getting 141 channels and things were fine but all of a sudden it went off and "no signal" came up. I used factory reset and tried re-installation and scanning for channels but I keep getting "0 program found". Its been like this for a few days now, could it be a network problem? I'm in Blanch, any1 else having the same problem? what do I do? Thanks in advance for your help

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Yes there was and still is work going on in your area. Do you have an N** box also and is this working. I also presume your key emu is on?

3. Rysinh

Rysinh Member

I've an N** Box yeh but its not working either, says the service is being upgraded and just keeps going around in loops (stage 3, stage 2, stage 4). Yeh Key EMU is on and the codes are the latest from the codes thread.. I'm missing so many matches, I hope they don't expect me to pay4 it while its still not working..?

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Sorry to say if your N** box is stuck in an update loop then your cable is down either way. Ring N** and ask them to come out as the line shouldnt be down for days, it is definitely a cabling problem. Oh and dont forget to hide the Starview :)