1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

007 AUF modding

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by SCORPSRLZ, Mar 5, 2006.

1. SCORPSRLZ

SCORPSRLZ Member

I have just purchased the action replay and the 007 auf platinum edition, I had my console soft modded by a local store here in mexico, but I like messing around with stuff, so went and read here how to mod an xbox, I tryed giving it a try with my already modded xbox to run the 007 save, but it says unable to load mission or something like that, I was wondering if it wont load cause it is being modded already, or is the the game being the platinum edition? any help is greatly appreciated. By the way I want to softmod my brother's console, in case you guys wonder why I want to learn if my console is already modded, jeje.

p.s. or can I just go ahead and buy a game thru ebay that it isnt platinum? please advise wich versions, I'm just afraid waisting my money on games I dont need, I have seen splinter cell stealth action, is this it? Thanks

2. bkippers

bkippers Regular member

well when i modded mine i found alot of installers wouldent work and im pretty sure the 007 platinum hits has the linux software on it so im pretty sure you just got a bad installer i wouldent bother trying it any ways if yours is already moded

3. Tech12

Tech12 Guest

U CAN NOT USE PLATINUM HITS VERSION AT ALL!