1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.1 Spiderchip and X2 programmer problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by cupcake4u, Feb 16, 2005.

1. cupcake4u

cupcake4u Member

Somebody please help me for the love of god. i've been screwing with my xecuter programmer and my wonderful spiderchip for over a week now. i have a v1.6b box and thus can only install the spider after it has been programmed. problem is that ixia will not detect my chip. i have read every forum and faq on the net and still can't figure this thing out. do i need to change any network or printer settings? if someone would be kind enough to tell me what i am doing wrong i would be in your debt.

2. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

I don't think you can use xecuter programmer to flash a spiderchip. I've tried it with an Aladdin with no luck yet.

3. portunato

portunato Member

Xecuter programmer only works on spiderchip v1.0, NOT v1.1. Unfortunately you'll have to dish out more cash for the upcomming Spiderchip programmer. Check out baldbouncer websight.

4. cupcake4u

cupcake4u Member

That's what BB said. Luckily, my friend had a 1.0 chip so we traded and it worked perfectly. Flashed using m8 plus 16 bio with ixia. The only problem was resoldering the wires my friend had pulled off. Come to think of it, I've done a lot of soldering lately thanks to this supposedly "solderless" chip. Not complaining-just reflecting.