1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click Dvd Copy error question

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by elroi8, Feb 5, 2008.

1. elroi8

elroi8 Member

2 questions in 1 thread here. First question is: Does anyone know how to use 1 click dvd copy to burn a dvd to a hard drive folder? Normally it rips it (i think) to a temp file and then once I burn it, I can't find it anymore. The second questions is: I went to the destination file and tried to change it to a different folder which didn't solve my first problem and now it won't even let me rip and burn them anymore, it says the folder isn't big enough (not enough free space) So I would love help just getting it working again, and i also wouldn't mind any help to show me how to save the ripped files to my hard drive. Thanks guys!

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

elroi8,

Create a destination folder on your desktop. Click Options. Under Working Folder option, select the folder you just created. This folder will need approximately 5GBs of free space. You need to delete hefty files that you no longer need. Obtain CCleaner. This is a multi-faceted application that will help you optimize your PC, and free up some space in your storage drive.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  3. elroi8

elroi8 Member

I appreciate the help, but I'm not sure how to make sure there is 5 gb of space in the new folder. I still have quite a bit of room on my computer as I have recently cleared several large files. I have put movies on before and it hasn't been a problem. Any more ideas? Thanks guys!

4. arniebear

arniebear Active member

You don't create space in the folder the space comes from the amount of room you have on your HDD, if that has enough G's so will your folder.