1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy...Good, Bad, or Ugly...?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Headman, Jan 19, 2005.

1. moonfrog

moonfrog Member

Hi Khenders,
    I bought AnyDvd about a month ago and have been getting the updates regularly. Maybe that's why yours didn't work. Dunno. I did notice that I have to start AnyDvd before 1 Click tho or 1 Click will say the movie's encrypted. I haven't figured out how to set the burn speed yet but everything's come out fine so far.

2. permatex

permatex Regular member

to KHENDERS-I use 1 click and any dvd and it took me a while to figure out how they work. first you open 1 click,put the movie in your dvd writer and wait for, any dvd to auto open and analize the movie once this happens remove the information screen and click start on 1 click. this process takes only a few seconds.

3. msbearak

msbearak Member

I am in the process of trying out 1Click; I like the user friendly screens, but have been unable to get it to work with either AnyDVd or DVD43--individually. Using them together seems to work fine. Very curious. I have contacted 1Click about this.

4. permatex

permatex Regular member

1 clicd dvd has to work with anydvd,anydvd continously up date their product in order to keep up with the newer copyright protection coming out on some movies.dvd 43 is falling behind,not updated regularily and cause errors in the copy process.

5. Andoru

Andoru Member

i dont think there is any wrong with a software that provides one or two clicks as long as it works properly and benefits the end users.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ Andoru

Let's take the email addy out of our sig (forum rules).

7. jwv651

jwv651 Member

Shrink is a great program...but to be honest with you, I like 1 clickdvdcopy and anydvd...works perfect every time...excellent quality back-ups...in around 20 minutes from start to finish with a Plextor PX-712a using original Taiyo Yuden T02 DVD+R 8X disks. Over 60 back-ups without 1 coaster. I have tried them all...DVDXCOPY Xpress and Plat...Clonedvd2 and many more...I am sticking with this combo...it's easy and fast and the end result is awesome.

8. Snottt

Snottt Member

This shit is garbage I have read bunches of threads on this site concernings the best software to back of DVD'S and everone "Contra-Dicks" the next one. Sometimes this one works "oh no" it don't work for me try this one. What the F@#$ is going on! I'm a newbe and am totally F%$#3 -up as to what software to track down and use. I have a brand new copy of DVDXCOPY platinum that I can't use because I don't have the Fuc% access code "Guess I got screwed there" $100 bucks on Fire. Can someone really stand up and Help!!

9. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Snott you need to chill out with the language and consider some things. There is an almost infinite combination of drives, firmware, sytem settings, media, idiots users and so on and so forth. With all those variables there isn't one single app that will work 100% of the time for 100% of the people who use it. It's not possible.

Have you even tried apps like DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter? They're both free so what have you got to lose? You also need to download some trial versions and try them out for yourself before you get your panties in a twist over what other folks are saying.