1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'1 Click DVD Copy Pro' vs 'Clone DVD2'

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Ken41, Jun 16, 2006.

1. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"The reason for the bad reviews or the non-recommend for 1ClickDVD around A.D. is that 1clickDVD is not sold here(or in other words they do-not pay to advertise here), CloneDVD is!(sold & pays to advertise here)"

[bold]I HAVE NEVER READ SO MUCH TRASH IN MY LIFE, ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE & UTTER NONSENSE.[bold]

I cannot sit here while someone spouts so much drivel. Like I said, have you PMd Gwendolin yet about Nero, no?, I didn't think so. The latest version of Nero 7 is buggy, end of story. Take a look round the Nero part of this forum.
    When SlySoft brings out new versions, it is rare for there to be bugs. Nero does it all the time. I have had to revert back to nero 6.0.18 as nero 7 is incapable of burning music without tracks skipping. Nero 6 did it perfectly, first time. I have wasted SO many cd blanks on nero 7

[bold]If you don't believe me, then that is your prerogative, I am getting fed up of arguing with you, you obviously haven't been here long to know much about the Nero part of our forum. unless you take a look, talk to some of the other members here, you are simply not qualified to make such rash & stupid statements.[/bold]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  2. ryan_esx7

ryan_esx7 Member

is the quality (output) between DVD shrink and cloneDVD noticably different?

ry

3. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

P.S.Look at what words are highlighted or linked and what are not.
    CloneDVD
    AnyDVD
    Nero
    1clickDVD
    I rest my case!

4. Ken41

Ken41 Member

Ken41 here. Thanks LP531 for your interest in my original post. Yes, my inquiry was about how to backup just certain extras off a given disc. I already had '1 Click DVD Copy' and 'AnyDVD'. Now I've added the FREE program' DVD Shrink' to my repertoire, to do that specific thing. (At least, I will have added it when my own computer, currently malfunctional, works again.) And I customised for myself a screen to insert into 'DVD Shrink'-made discs saying that certain items from the original disc have been removed and that, to access the disc menu, the user may have to press the appropriate button on her remote.

- Ken41

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

How are the highlighted links correlated to quality? Again, you refuse to answer the Nero buggy problem, just relying on repetition in a vain attempt to make your point...

Shrink is a very good prog, but can have problems with newer titles.

Unfortunately, Lp531 is a misguided & uninformed soul who will not last last long with his attitude on this forum. He/she in incapable of reasoned arguement & just resorts to shouting & to get his/her point. 1 Clickdvd copy is probably an extremely good piece of software, unfortunately you have to consider the online activation issue (LP531, this will not go away, no matter the voracity of your protestations).

Whether LP531 likes it or not, Nero7 is a buggy programme, again he/she refuses to Pm Gwendolin & ask, or even peruse the Nero forum to see what I mean. So when you are up against that sort of ignorance, you have to question his/her knowledge about burning dvds & their prevelant issues. You have inadvertantly got caught in a heated discussion, I can only hope that you can see through both sides & realise who is correct.

To make a final (I hope) point, CloneDvd2 & AnyDvd are a great & cheap combination, once bought you can activate at your leisure. There are many, many members here who like these bits of software (I have been on this forum for 3 & a half years, so I am qualified to make this statement), & it will come highly recommended by most here. I have seen other posts by Lp531 & he is very voiciferous against SlySoft products.

@Ken41, I hope that you make a wise choice in the software that you use, also I can only hope that you can ignore the childish bickering by both LP531 & myself & continue to visit this forum, the knowledge base here is truly amazing.

6. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@pulsar
    Get your facts straight I've looked at the nero posts, nothing that you don't see in every software categories posts regarding problems.
    You can see the same type posts under slysoft that does not make slysoft buggy.
    Nero makes excellent program, just as slysoft does.
    However I would not catogorize any of these softwares as buggy.
    The only one here who has made personal attacks and refused to discuse the issue in an intelligent manner is you.
    YOU HAVE A LOT OF GROWING-UP TO DO.

7. pazzini

pazzini Guest

8. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

@pazzini & ebega
    Excellent side by side comparisions, shows true diffrences in softwares.
    Did I see $500.00 as price on rebuilder-pro?

9. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Hi LP531

For DVD-Rebuilder pro you have to make a donation of $30

Procoder2 is what costs $500 Procoder2 cost me £400 and is the only Encoder I use now.

10. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Hi Pazzani,
    Thanks for the correction, I couldn't find the post with price when going back through.
    Thought you were right on in ranking comparisions, Have you guys thought of making a chart showing rankings, time, price, ease of use...etc?

Would love to see a additional 1click comparisions...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  11. pazzini

pazzini Guest

Hi LP :)

Adding a chart is a good idea.

As you can see with the saving private ryan frames I included how long it took and what I think came out the best. (everyone will see something different and will have there own idea of what looks the best)

Most people do not like to use Encoders because of the amount of time it takes, but for me when I use my Dual-Core PC the times are very quick so where it takes about 5 hours with my Intel P4 it only takes 2-3 hours (depending on the movie) with my AMD Athlon.

EDIT: I only have 1Click dvd copy pro would that be ok?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2006
  12. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

Absolutely, I have been thinking about upgrading to 1clickDVD pro, would like to see what it can do. I never bothered with it before. I save movie only, will look at extras only once so not worth saving. However I would like more control over what gets left-in and what gets removed. My chief complaint with 1clickDVD is the in ability to save both Dolby & DTS sound tracks when available.

13. pazzini

pazzini Guest

I have just downloaded 1 click and have a 10 day trial. I will do both for you so you can see how much difference there is.

I will post the pictures very soon :)

14. Lp531

Lp531 Regular member

DUDE, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
    As far as quality comparisions, I think you'll see pretty much consensious on results once people put in their 2cents worth.

15. pazzini

pazzini Guest

1Click dvd copy pro has now been added. I am now going to do 1click.

1click has been added.

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2006
  16. pstamer

pstamer Guest

hello, everyone. maybe somebody can help me. i recently tried to backup my "hostel" dvd using dvd43 and 1click. i thought all turned out fine, until i popped it into my dvd player. all was successfully copied except the movie itself. i could view the previews, interviews, title screen, etc... no movie. can anybody please help.

17. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@pstamer

DVD43Free is a good free solution as the name implies. But if you have not tryed anyDVD out I would give it a shot. Another possible reason, I made a backup of signs once and did movie only with menus. If I pushed "Play" on the main menu nothing would happen. I had to go to "scene selection" and start the movie from their. So try starting it from the "scene selections", I would then suggest a "movie only" backup and if that copy doesnt work you know its because of the protection and then you will need to use anyDVD to fully "unprotect" the disc.