1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy Pro

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bayrak, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Bayrak

Bayrak Member

Anyone used this software is it worth buying, all the bull says its good, what do any usrs say. Cheers B

2. Robspace1

Robspace1 Guest

Not only is it good but it is very easy to use-Point at a file ; right click and put in a blank disk-It's that easy and it removes copy protection as it burns-Download a free small program that runs silently in the background to remove area restictions-called DVD14-To convert to DVD prior to burning I use Convert X to DVD-when you buy it; you get another burner program free called Copy to DVD-it also does cd's-I hate Nero-It won't burn copy protected stuff-at least the version I have won't-or it won;t play on newer dvd players-They both have free full version trials-For me it was money well spent!

3. Bayrak

Bayrak Member

Thanks I'll try it

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i say its NOT worth buying being you have to renew it once a year to get the updates where as clonedvd 2 + anydvd you get updates for life and the quality is better. or you can use a "RipIt4Me" which is free and does all the newer movies

5. Robspace1

Robspace1 Guest

It is most definatley worth $19.00 once a year for updates-I can burn quite a few dvds in 1 year-The problem with these programs you speak of is that they cannot completely remove copy protection-Any DVD is 39.00 and will not handle Arccos or Rip Gaurd-Same with DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter-Both of which are another 39.00!-Now; RIP-IT-4 ME looks promising but still has crash problems that are being worked on-So-the choice is yours-do your homework cuz their changing things daily-Me-I'll stick with 1Click-Proven reliability and yes the quality is great!-

6. lurker7

lurker7 Member

I have been reading and learning at this site for many months, and by now I recognize those that have a firm grasp of things, and those that do not. I would agree 100% with teh post by aabbccdd.

I also had 1 Click DVD copy, and like most, was hit with a fee when we were promised no fee updates.

Save your money -listen to aabbccd.

7. ireland

ireland Active member

Robspace1

you sure do not know what ye are talking about,as anydvd was the first guy on the block on removing Arccos or Rip Guard.
    and its still doing it well today with out a problem....
    and i use RipIt4Me. I will leave you with the excellent guide by arniebear. You can also download it from the same link

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/360110

i and others have been using anydvd and clonedvd since day one and we can back up any movie out there..

as for 1 Click DVD Copy Pro i have it and beta tested it and was not happy with it.......

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  8. pstamer

pstamer Guest

hello, everybody. I would just like to say that I've been using 1 click dvd copy and dvd 43 for about 1 year and a half and have had no problems. I think I've had 2 coasters out of literally hundreds of movies that I've backed up. Oh, and regarding the yearly update; its worth every penny. Thanx for all

9. Robspace1

Robspace1 Guest

PSTAMER-Exactly-The program is so easy to use' and makes beautiul copies I have no idea what some of these people are talking about-maybe some other software-When all you have to do is right click on a file then throw in a disk 'How much easier can it get?-This country is getting sooo lazy!-And remember; if all else fails read the directions-Besides a small update fee ONE TIME PER YEAR-this program has no drawbacks at all.It decrypts' burns and even makes the popcorn for ya-What more do ya want?-Someone to watch it with?-Your on your own there-sorry-none of em give ya that-(yet)

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

hey Robspacedout 1 , don't give false info. in here you don't know what your talking about. if anydvd doesn't remove ARccOS and Ripguard explain this....

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.0.5.1)
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Data DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 2063344 sectors (4029 MBytes)
    Total size: 4123424 sectors (8053 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: UNITED_93
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: NTSC
    Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
    Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
    [bold]Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection![/bold]
    Found & removed error zones between files!
    Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
    Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Found & removed 4 bad sector protections!
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

or this!!!

Here's the protection on this one:
    Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.0.5.0)
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
    Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
    Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FRIENDS_WITH_MONEY
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: NTSC
    Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
    Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
    [bold]Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos,Puppetlock)![/bold]
    Found & removed bogus title set!
    Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.
    Found & removed 9 bad sector protections!
    Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

i spent 49 dollars on clonedvd 2 + anydvd 4 years ago and it works great everytime on every DVD everyday [bold]WITH LIFETIME UPDATES FOR FREE[/bold]. in your case in four years you will have spent well over 100.00 dollars for your program if you want to throw you money around its fine. but theres better choices out there and the nOObs in here deserve the truth. which is [bold] GET CLONEDVD 2 + ANYDVD [/bold] or use the freeware at NO cost!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2006
  11. ejrinva

ejrinva Member

I bought 1 click and was disappointed. It is EASY to use and makes great copies, but you must renew it every year for $19. It is also expensive up front.

I recently switched to CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD by slysoft and have been happy so far. These programs come ith lifetime updates for free as well.

12. Bayrak

Bayrak Member

Thanks to all, velly inturesting. Lets move on ;)

13. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

14. d2rights

d2rights Member

15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

d2rights , theses ads are WAY bias don't believe everything you read. we (us longterm members) have more ability than MS when it comes to backing up DVDs by far

16. JasonM515

JasonM515 Guest

i don't know where robspace paid 39.00 each for dvdshrink and dvddecrypter, i though they were free. at least mine were

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

he payed that for 1 click NOT dvd shrink or dvd decrypter

18. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@RobSpace1
    Read this thread:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/370674

And for Bayrak DO NOT buy any 1click products. Look at what RobSpace is saying. He/She says you SHOULDNT buy anydvd & clonedvd2 because they each cost $39 this is only true if you buy each separately. If bought at the same time as a pair they cost only $59, the same amount as the 1click programs. And on with the $59 for AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 you get FREE updates for LIFE. With 1Click you have to pay $19 yearly to be allowed to update. Now by update I dont mean download the program. I mean when you try to activate the product after the 1 year period the 1click company will not let the newer software version run without you paying a $19 dollar fee.

*note regarding some posts:

NO dvd copying software can decrypt movies by itself thats why people use anydvd/dvd43free/dvd rippers.

19. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Here is a snippet from a email from the 1Click (LG Soft. Innov.) company I recieved after emailing them about the "renewal policy":

So basically there saying they didnt enforce their one EULA (end user...) and that the reason that all their customers have to pay is to be provided with FREE tech support for a year. Now how is their tech support free if the $19 fee is for it?? dont buy 1click products, period.

20. Robspace1

Robspace1 Guest

Looks like the majoruty of people in this country are either buying the wrong software or some of you are just hard headed-The facts are there to see-1Click and Dvd Copy Pro are numbers 1 and 2 in the lineup-Now what?-Was it some kind of conspiracy to steal your 19.00 a year?lol-They are giving a completely free copy program away-Buy 1 Get one free-Those of you that are hurtin for money gotta like that-I do-As far as this Arrcos protection goes-I have to admit I may have been wrong but who can you really believe when money is the motive?Any DVD is free but the burner program to make it work; isn't-So it's a wash-You pay 19.00 a year for updates but you get a free burner program-AND it;s a fact that 1 Click DVD COPY PRO removes all protection except the area restriction-which is what the free DVD 14 is for-Now if we can stop all the bickering and name calling I will be more then happy to treat you with some respect-But it is earned not awarded-If you have knowledge of a product that may be better then another-lets hear it-There is big changes going on everyday-especially in those Hollyweird money rooms-Its a shame that some guy sleeping in a tent in the desert can't legally burn copies of movies for his buds!-Yet he can die tryin!-Whats the matter with that picture?-Hey-There's an idea-lets send copies of movies to our people in Iraq-might cheer em up!ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1CLICK DVD COPY 5

1CLICK DVD COPY PRO

1CLICK DivxToDVD

Compare

Testimonials

Download

Purchase

F.A.Q.

Support

Forum
    News Flash
    July 24, 2006
    1CLICK DVD COPY 5 Released for sale!
    For a limited time, use your 1CLICK DVD COPY license key (Registration ID) to obtain a $40 instant rebate when you purchase 1CLICK DVD COPY PRO. This rebate is only available to customers who have already purchased 1CLICK DVD COPY.

Affiliates
    Join our Affiliate Program and make money promoting our products.
    Download Software
    Unlocking the 1CLICK software will also unlock the bonus CopyToDVD SE software. 1CLICK DVD COPY PRO

Version:

Size:

Version History
    4.36 MB

CopyToDVD SE*

Version:

Size:

2.75 MB

*CopyToDVD is a free bonus included with 1CLICK DVD COPY and 1CLICK DVD COPY PRO.
    Registering (unlocking) the 1CLICK software will also unlock the CopyToDVD software.

Copyright © 2005 LG Software Innovations. All rights reserved.

it a set up-