1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy Pro

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bayrak, Sep 8, 2006.

1. gus738

gus738 Guest

did you see the movie yet? and it has

found&remove wrong dvd structere
    found&remove macrovision rip guard protection
    found&remove error zones between files
    found&remove invalid vobUs
    found&remove invalid program from program chain
    found&remove 4 bad sector protection

i dont think dvd43 would help out and so sorry to say but i think ur lieing..... unless another dvd43 user can confirm otherwise

2. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

gus i doubt dvd-43 has a log file.
    it's free...., if it does, it's probably written in chinease.lol
    let it go buddy. :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  3. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

pm= "private msg"
    let the betting begin!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  4. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

gus738, narcismo is right. DVD43 has no log file.

5. FredBun

FredBun Active member

I've tried almost all of them, when 321 was still around yes they were great, but since than nothing, and I mean nothing touches anydvd and clone, and that includes 1click

6. gus738

gus738 Guest

FredBun : im glad you feel that way too that not even 1click works ... yep x copy by 321 studios was good as i used to own it too

7. FredBun

FredBun Active member

yeah I hear ya gus, for its time 321 was something else, of course that was several years ago and by todays software they aren't as powerfull, but if they were still around oh man, and I tell ya what I miss most about 321, if you had a problem you called by phone and you actually got a human bieng every time, and thier tech's were great and didn't speak broken english, you never had to say (what,what,what), when your not to computer savvy there is a big difference by being guided by phone to fix a problem when you are actually in front of the screen and keyboard, than having to figure out a maybe solution by e-mail, if there are other computer dopes like me out there you know what I'm talking about.
    And yes I to have 1click including many others, its ok, not great just ok, there were quite a few movies it would not work on but anydvd and clone beat them all, and as far as updates, if you get one a year your lucky, anydvd gets them at least monthy or by-weekly, even tough I'n mot a great fan of e-mail support but slysoft responds right away.
    And as far as dvd43, you gotta be joking, I think there last update was like what, 2 or 3 years ago, and when sony came out with there crap dvd43 became useless, I know clone and anydvd are not free, but they are not expensive either, if you bought a computer, can by dvd movies or rent them along with buying blank media constantly clone and anydvd is one hell of a bargain.

8. gus738

gus738 Guest

yep i couldnt of said it better anydvd and clonedvd are the best.... just that clonedvd needs to have an "advance" option so it can be custimsed like advance mode on x copy for ppl that like to adjust the conpression on special features to be crappier and movie to be better quality .... i like my backups to be complete and man x copy had a great conpressor even if not used in advance mode

9. FredBun

FredBun Active member

I agree gus, you know for the longest time I never even wanted to use compression, till about a year ago I always used my 321, and I never even got to buy thier plat. series, when I was ready to get it they went out of bussiness, I still have my dvdxcopy and still use it anytime clone cannot give me something under 80% I go to dvdxcopy and split it, if that split doesnt work I also have dvdxplat. from xcopy software, I got them a couple of years ago they were the closest thing to 321 plus they also give you what is called videvault which is not that bad, but yes even tough most people will go under 80% and it doesnt bother them thats ok, but even tough I'm 60 myears old now my eyes can still detect many copies under 80%, call me a perfectionest or whatever but it's my curse, I wish it didn't bother me, but clone and anydvd it was Godsend to me, I enjoy to copy my own movies, especially when you have kids that ruined so many of my store bought dvd's so now when I buy one I make a copy immediatly for the kids use, and my store boughts are off limits.

10. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

If 321 wasn't put out of business, I think we would be talking about its latest versions and all other rippers would be second. I found dvd Rescue to be a great program also. Good thing Slysoft is around to take their place.

11. gus738

gus738 Guest

dvd next copy wants to fellow , i have yet to try them , what can you say about them FredBun? have you tried it ? i had the plat edition and yea rescue was great when i had some dvds that family broke that it saved ... and wow those scraches werent pretty

12. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

Ihave it on my computer, but havent tried it yet......here it was given/linked to me by IRELAND on this thread. get it now cause it won't be around long. not sure if this link is still good. give it a try.
    HERE,TRY THIS IT WAS JUST UPDATED..
    i do not use it..give it a shot..

3-day trial

DVD neXt COPY V1.7.5.0 - 09/18/06

download
    http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/setup/DVDneXtCOPY_V1_7_5_0.exe

DVDNEXTCOPY WEB SITE
    http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/

Third Party Plugin,a must to use this program...its the ripper...
    http://www.gravure-et-traductions.com/Do...nist2.setup.exe

[​IMG]
    cheers!
    ps hey GUS! where did DrkTwr go? did u scare him! lol!

13. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

not to cloud your discussions, but if i remember right(and it's been awhile)sooo.... give a dude a little leway..but....
    if you have x-copy plat.ed. you can still rip it with ANY-DVD 2 your hard drive(left click on ur tray icon, you'll see the option i'm talking about) then process it with x-copy(although u may need 2 install virtual drives),daemon_tools has free drives, clone has them also, for a small fee( but i'm sure they have a free trial)
    [​IMG]
    u may or may not need the virt. drives, i can't remember.
    but it can be done W/ "x-copy". i've done it .

Last edited: Sep 29, 2006
  14. gus738

gus738 Guest

hmm i duuno where Drk_Twr , as for the burning 2 hd and reading it with x copy well its a good ideal but i dont have the v5 edition and the 4 bellow shows a back up sign at moment of putting disc.... on top of that it has auto run disabled region free enabled and other such things..

15. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

i agree it's kinda pointless... but, if u love it ...it can be done...and it's not that hard. JUST BUY ANY-DVD & CLONE2!!!!
    and thank us in the morning!
    [​IMG]

you don't need v-5..only plat.ed...it will still work. :)

16. FredBun

FredBun Active member

the old dvdxcopy and dvdxplat from 321 had thier own ripper, actually having thier own ripper is why they got into trouble, if they would have eliminated it they would probably still be around I think, who knows for sure, and yes I also believe its true that if they were aloud to stay they would have been second to none, also don't confuse dvdxplat. from xcopy software, different animal, and as far as dvdnextcopy I really don't know to much about, I have been told about it quite a while ago that it might be the same people from 321, if thats true or not I don't know, I did go thru there site and the way they express it its kinda tricky, but of course I could be wrong, they just don't outright say it's them, kinda like beating around the bush so to speak, and of course that could make you leary especially after so many advertisers since especially after 321 folded always say were just like them or were from them on and on and we have learned they were all a load of crap, plus so many others out there it could make your head spin in finding who is good or legit or not, which brings to me the finnaly, its sites like AD, and especially AD is where you really find out the true details about so many things, when 321 went out I was lost, it was by accident I found AD and never turned back ever since.

17. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

same here. and i'm sure it's not the same people(it's not 321), only fragments of a decimated company.who inadvertantly crossed the line...
    [​IMG]
    ...but are revered because of it!
    remember lightning uk?
    rise and fall, thats the way the corp./free world works.
    sorry off topic, i know this is'nt an economics class. lol

welcome abord buddy! ur not alone. it's not just ur decrypting/burning/problems/ or philosophy. we're all here to share in your misery, and help...and argue a bit. lol
    not true. there both 321 studios progs. plat. just has more features(used them both extensively).

18. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

Attn Newbies:
    Please read before posting!
    [qoute]I've tried almost all of them, when 321 was still around yes they were great, but since than nothing, and I mean nothing touches AnyDVD and clone, and that includes 1click,[/quote]
    this thread has come full circle, and should be closed.
    it's been fun!
    [​IMG]

19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

20. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

321Studios DID put out versions without the ripper, RF versions (ripper-free). They were released by 321 online and were available for a short time in retail stores. In Canada I know this for sure as I saw them. I have only used the RF version. They also took out the 321 Splash Screen and question "Is this borrowed or rented". You could also browse your HD.

Just to set the record straight.