1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy Pro

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bayrak, Sep 8, 2006.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Robspace1, lightning struck!!!

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

RobSpace1 must have been pyschic! On 9/14/2006 @ 5:19...
    And at 7:05 Robspace1's prophecy was fulfilled!

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

LMAO !!!!!!!!

what an idiot

4. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

According to the 1Click DVD Copy home site, the faq page says that to burn encrypted dvds, DVD43 must be downloaded and installed. What happens if DVD43 goes bye-bye?
    Also, in today's market, why buy a program that charges an annual fee?
    One other item, given the choice between watching the backed-up movie only on my computer or watching it on my TV, I'll choose the TV.

5. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

dude... wow?
    sorry if i offended anyone other than "robspace".I got a little rude(had 2 edit the hate). u know...don't mean 2 b mean.
    thanks 2 the mods 4 not launching me 2 :) LOL wish i never linked 2 this post......
    but....DUDE????? if ur not sure ...dont post, until ur.
    ..............if ur wrong ...admit it!
    ..............if ur full of it ...dont try2play it off!
    don't deliberatly bring the bad side out in people :(

[​IMG]

long live DVD 14 :)
    R.I.P it's C.E.O
    if i was over the top ,..please let me know :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  6. gus738

gus738 Guest

wow what a little war , honestly i think i tried in the past 1 click dvd copy and i unisntalled it right away , i felt it didnt have enough features to custimise . then the lack of not copying dvds... i think it was a trial or back then i woudl often hack programs...

but i went ledgit and got anydvd n cloenvdvd2 by fat the best every time i geta email notify that theirs an update ( or when i restart pc) takes a few secs n yep installed ,

btw : abbccd? you menteiond someting about Intervideo DVD Copy4 being better dvd quality then clonedvd2? see i am looking for a program that backs up a enitre dvd9 to dvd5 conpressed ( thus for best quality ) with menus and all ,

i am currently always backing up with any n clone and i contently reach ath the red edge of the quality indicator ,

as for the guy that made this thread , yes its more on personal ideal but im like this , i didnt care as far as price BUT i was looking for a frequent updater ( due 2 new copy rights going from day 2 day ) excellent if not best quailty , and fianly the comfort of everyting put together , quality , support updates all in 1 pakage..... so there goes anydvd + clonedvd2 .

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

8. Bayrak

Bayrak Member

Hey AD.com how about removing my newbie status? a member since 10-03 & raising hell with a post like this, cmon do the right thing!

All you baaad mothers out there time to chill, sit a spell, take yer shoes off.

One for the road.

BTW 1 click seems to be working ok. Any DVD & Clone trials r doing fine.
    So time to think of another post ;)

c ya.

9. ireland

ireland Active member

Bayrak,
    how about ye helping ye self...

Newbie to Junior Member -- 25 posts
    Junior Member to Member -- 100 posts
    Member to Senior Member -- 500 posts
    Senior Member to Addict -- 2500 posts
    anyone to Moderator -- determination and bribes to admins
    anyone to Admin -- decent six-figure (euros or dollars, they are not picky) lump sum to AfterDawn's Swiss bank account

Also,posts made in the safety valve do not count.

10. gus738

gus738 Guest

aabbccdd : i dont wanna go dl so my question is with intervideo 4 is it better vs clonedvd2? like i said i am loooking for best quality with menu's and all but conpressed to a 4.7 single layer. of course with a reasonable time like clonedvd2 n anydvd ...

i own both

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Yes the quality is lots better with Intervideo DVD Copy4 than clonedvd 2. you will want the Platinum venison though so you can control the burn speed theres a 14 day free trial also

but For the best over all video quality, dvd-rb and CCE or procoder 2 is the best out there. heres a thread i started read some here

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/390954

12. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@gus738

Deffently DVD-RB + CCE would be the way to go when you have a fully DVD9 disc that you want to fit onto a DVD5 disc. It takes a few to get the hang of it pluss it takes a while to encode but the outcome is well worth it.

13. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

To improve picture quality on a compressed disk, sound quality can be sacrificed by choosing a lower quality sound format. However, the tradeoff in sound is more disturbing than the slight increase in picture quality.
    Just a thought.

14. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

question for any and all u burning buffs. somewhere in this post(wanted to quote but couldnt find it)someone mentioned they wanted a program that updated frequently.
    lets take anyd+ clone or even 1-click +dvd43, seems 2 me as long as any-d(whatever ur on the fly prog happens 2 be)updates alot, it really doesnt matter, 2 an extent, if ur burn engine updates alot.
    i mean, other than a few new features it may have.where the byproduct might be slightly better quality. i would think the decrypter would be the selling point.
    and if it happens 2 be free, well....u get what u pay for.
    [​IMG]

what do u guys think?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  15. SCAMPER

SCAMPER Member

Poor decrypter, no copy! What else is there to say? Ease of use is nice, but doesn't mean anything if used with an inadequate decrypter.

16. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

thats how most people think. at least thats what i believe.
    however...most seasoned vets prefer the free stuff because of the features that the pay/easy stuff just doesnt offer.
    interisting...( this was'nt my idea, i read it on a post that i cant find...but believe was started by aabbccdd).
    and the're right, the free progs like dvd-rb +cce, really do produce better quality. no doubt.
    [​IMG]
    give me a day or 2, i'll find the post and link u2it...it's SOLID!

17. gus738

gus738 Guest

yea i hread it takes a while on those too , i want someting fast as clone2 but better quality ... its fine as it is but i would like to see if i can get better...

18. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

go w/the free stuff then. the quality does rock..! BUT CLONE +ANYDVD IS PRETTY GOOD TOO. and fast!
    I guess there's no def answer here....CARRY ON!!!!

[​IMG]

19. gus738

gus738 Guest

i alreayd own any n clone ...

20. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

if what ur looking 4 is a perfect copy....buy some dual layer DVD's.thats the only way bud:) can't cut any corners...just do it!
    yul be happy u did!