1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Click DVD Copy Pro

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Bayrak, Sep 8, 2006.

1. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

1Click DVD Copy Pro or 1Click DVD Copy can kiss my @ss. You want to talk about "quality"? Quality is all about DVD-RB Pro + CCE SP 2.70 or ProCoder 2, nothing else comes close to it. Perhaps, Nero Recode is second with "Advanced Analysis + HQSR + Assign Best Quality to Main Movie".

And I bet you any day, any time that both DVDFAB Decrypter or RipIt4Me (DVD Decrypter + FixVTS) will (can) kick 1Click DVD Copy Pro's @ss when it comes to ripping. I don't just said it, it's the TRUTH. Any advanced users used nothing, but DVD-RB Pro + CCE SP or ProCoder 2 when it comes to "quality". Enough said, I'm outta here.

2. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

DrkTwr,
    sup again? don't get frustrated w/ ur enthusiam 4/one-click, if u like it , use it. please just dont pay 4 it year, after, year, after, year. my version is old enough to be my great grandfather(and still works good)! keep an up-2-date-decrypter and you'll be fine(DVD-43 is'nt the one )
    yeah, i know. i've been using them a little longer than u. especially 1-click! bye the way, if you've been using the prog 4...6 mos., don't tell me u did'nt have a prob w/ "FUN WITH DICK AND JANE",you know u did, or you did'nt even try it. DVD-43 just would'nt crack it(ANY-DVD did & DVDD W/VTSfix,DVD-RB&CCE, would have 2)
    LOL! not really, if u read everything i posted on this thread u woudld see my support of the 1-click program(not the price).
    i have over 14 ripping/burning/fixing progs that i still use(some much more than others). they all have their finer points and downfalls. you already know which i prefer 2 use.
    i'll make it a point to watch you're posts, because i have a sneaking suspicion...that in a few mos. 2 a year....your opinion, will have taken a complete 180. :)
    [​IMG]
    smiles!
    ps my daughter really likes 1-click too. lol

Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  3. gus738

gus738 Guest

yep i couldnt agree better thats pretty much it

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@Drk_Twr

Concerining this...
    take a look at my post
    Come on buddy read some of the previous posts before you post something like that.

And this...
    compared to this post
    Any debate will generally have bias, including this one.

Dude get your facts straight. And dont post BS.

5. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

DrkTwr,
    in time you will hold these thruths to be self evident!
    [​IMG]
    that was the 1st time i had an opportunity to quote "the great imancipator".....kinda liked it! :)
    HOLLY CRAP!!!!! history does repeat itself! lol!

6. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

Res2cue,
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    once you buy a program, that should be it.. you shouldn't have to keep paying. The only exception I make with this is Mcafee or other virus software that continually improve their product... It's programs like 1click dvd copy that make people go hunting for cracks.

wow ! what an excellent point! that is soo very, very true.
    [​IMG]
    EXCELLENT!

7. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

@ the mob,

To be honest, I have only used 1 Click w/DVD43 for about 7 mo. with no problems with any new releases and I mean just about every popular movie out there. But if I am correct, once I paid for 1 Click that means I own it right? Since 1 Click DVD Copy Pro is only the burn engine, I could care less about the updates because it works fine now.

The updates you need is for the decrypter which DVD43 just had one in May, and if I ever find DVD43 doesn't do the job just one time, then I will switch to ANYDVD which I said I have no problem with.

8. gus738

gus738 Guest

DrkTwr

do a test on the fast and the furious : tokyo drift to see if you can by pass the new copy protetions

9. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

@ gus738,

I will try Tokyo Drift tomorrow and post the results for you. I just love a challenge.

10. gus738

gus738 Guest

great ill done 1 with any n clone , and if anyones up for the challange lets see that dvd rebuild with pro 2 or w/e it was ....

11. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@Drk_Twr

Sorry for my last post. I was in somewhat of a mood and some of your statements just didnt sit right with me. But anyway after 1 year from your purchase of 1Click DVD Copy (Pro version included) you will have to pay a $19 fee to be allowed to update the program again. The program DVD43Free is just what the title calls it free and is in no way licensed by LG Software Innovations.

12. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

AHHHH! i see the wheels are finally turning. so ur not that hard headed! good boy!
    [​IMG]
    ps but remember the prog is sub-par. :)
    the playback quality is'nt very good, compared 2 other progs.(u know that)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  13. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

post back if and when "fast and furious 3 " gives u a prob!

14. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

No problems with Tokyo Drift, tried to copy and paste log file but doesn't let me. Anyway, like I said, I'm still gonna keep 1 Click as a burn engine but if DVD43 ever acts up I will buy ANYDVD.

I think the guy/girl who originally posted this thread got the info they needed a few days ago, so why not let this thread die?

15. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Actually 1Click Pro has a pretty good compression engine, its simple ungodly expensive to buy.

16. gus738

gus738 Guest

i burned the fast and the furious : tokyo drift with ease oh and it had all major copy protection scemes as anydvd reported , so drktwr : now your talking a bit about buying anydvd hhmmm... might as well buy clonedvd2 it will be cheaper if you buy both

17. narcismo

narcismo Regular member

as did i...give him time GUS,i don't think he stupid. he just needs time 2 come around. i give him 3 mos., what do u think buddy? lol
    [​IMG]
    lets open a PM TYPE betting wheel!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  18. gus738

gus738 Guest

im srry i didnt quite understood what you meant??? pm me if you want to

19. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

There's no reason to buy ANYDVD yet as long as DVD43 works, which it has and does, including Tokyo drift as I posted earlier.

20. DrkTwr

DrkTwr Member

gus738,

Was Tokyo drift supposed to have a new kind of protection on it?