1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.Making DVD Menus ---- 2. Using dvdremake question

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by theGman91, Aug 28, 2004.

1. theGman91

theGman91 Member

Helllo,

Im new to the forum here, and I just want to say thanks in advance for any help you can give me..

My question is: I have been using dvdremake, which i love by the way.. Its the first software I have used that can remove trailers, FBI warnings etc, without putting a still image or color screen in its place. They are totally removed like they were never there.

Now, say I remove the french and spanish subtitles and/or some of the special features, I would like to remove the button and link to them in the menus.. I was wondering which program has the easiest interface to do this?

DVDremake also has an export template option which exports a .bmp snapshot of the menu for editing.. I have edited the snapshot with photoshop, and removed the buttons I dont need, but now i guess i need a program to get the bitmap back in to replace the original.. I have used DVD-lab to import the bitmap in, and it worked fine, but i dont know how to get this into the original vob.. i tried the compile option in dvd lab thinking i can just grab that vob and replace the original in the movie folder, but to compile the dvd in dvd-lab, they want a movie and a few other things to even start, when ALL I WANT IS THE MENU. Any help would be appreciated and i hope i explained this clearly.

Thanks,
    Glenn

2. watcher98

watcher98 Guest

hi can u tell me how much this dvdremake cost i think i might buy one for the editing stuff i need to do