1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10-120 gig harddrive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by eurusjf, Jun 21, 2005.

1. eurusjf

eurusjf Guest

i am going to buy a modchip
    and i am wondering if i should get an upgraged harddrive
    so... how many games can you copy on to your average 10 gig harddrive?

2. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

On a 10GB HD you can hardly get Evox and all the apps on that!! Probably 1 game tops......upgrade to at least a 120GB HD and make sure it's not a SATA drive. Look for a parallel ATA100 or 133 drive.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  3. punqewe

punqewe Active member

after format and install you have about 4.5-5 gigs left.

4. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

hardly get evox and the apps? actually no. those take a small amount of space. less that 200 mb. u can fit most any 2 games on there (there r few that r so big u can only fit 1 game on a 10 gb hdd. probably 3 (tops 4) games at average sizes. also if u only want like 10 games u only need a 40 gb possibly 60. i got the 200 gb so i can probably get around 80 games. but i ndont need that many and i got a bunch of family guy, berserk, dbgt, invader zim, etc rips from my dvds so i can get like 60 games on there. (well at the average at the games i already got i assume thats how many) also, elusiv1 u got a badass comp nice specs (if theyre correct and ur not exaggerating). u beat me on processor speed and OS and graphics card. i beat u on everything else just slightly :p ( cool it took 6 mins or so to right this since i began typing b4 punqewe's post and i clicked replay and it was there. why am iwriting this no1 cares anyways :[ )

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2005
  5. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

dude wtf! eurusjif, it was just answered on ur other post about the same exact question why did u post it AGAIN? b4 even checking if ur old 1 was ansered?!

6. eurusjf

eurusjf Guest

sorry,
    just very impatient and i got different and useful info from both

7. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

8. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Whatever......it's not even worth trying to back anything to a 10gb hard drive!! 3 or 4 games????????? LOL, have you played Jade Empire??? It's 6 GB..........Later

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005