1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

123 Copy seems to copy , But isnt.

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by misunda, Jun 17, 2004.

1. misunda

misunda Member

Hi , the problem I am having is that the files I have copied from the source DVD are all there on my hard drive ,I then go copy them across to a DVD+r .
    Now , everything is working fine , the time goes by , and its finished copying , it says DVD burnt.
    So I take it out of the dvd burner, try to have any DVD playerr recognize the disc ,and , guess what , theres nothing there , cant even get my DVD to be recognized. I have downloaded the patch that allows copying ,and no success. Can any one help me ???

Copying and burning on a Sony Vaio Laptop K66p, Im in Australia

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It could be an compatibility issue with your player. Will your copies play in your laptop or another player besides the one you've tried? Here's a link to check player compatibility:

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers

It may also be an issue of low quality media or burn speed. What brand/type media have you been using and what speed have they been burned at?

3. misunda

misunda Member

Hi and thanks for answering my query , I am going to see if the speed is a factor first ,I must admit I used Fast Burn , maybe my mistake , I will get back to you on this after I have checked out the speed, also the wife has the Laptop Im using away at the moment, Its A Sony Vaio k66p Model,she uses it at work ,so ill check it out this evening ,Thanks again Regards Paul