1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 and 14 year olds seeking a singer and possibly a drummer living in NE new york or able to ride to

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by MartyJake, Apr 29, 2009.

1. MartyJake

MartyJake Member

13 and 14 year old seeking a singer and possibly a drummer living in NE new york or able to ride to NE new york at least once a month. Email me at whitingjake@yahoo.com we like Alternative Rock and Hairband rock. Mix of Blues Jazz and Metal we are the new nirvana We have one song instrumental which if emailed i will send to you unless told otherwise. Thanks Peace

2. robbie35

robbie35 Member

Hey i took a look on ur little thing bout the band.i live in nj,new jersey collingswood.and i play the drums if u need 1 tho.im decent,but lots of peeps tell me tht im good.i wuld put myself on the category of intermediate.i like any rock rlly,and any metal music.ill listen 2 jazz once awhile,but im kind of forced 2,but i like it.im almost 14.i have a myspace it's www.myspace.com/rob5lannon,or email me bak at RobertLannon123@Gmail.com.names robert lannon btw if u didnt kno tht.and i wuld rlly preciate if u let me in the band.i dont k no my plans yet,but i kno tht school is almost over.and if we culd start later of this month mabe,but i need 2 kno where u live.and mabe if u culd send the instrumental 2 tht wuld b great.ty,and i hope u let me in the band.lol pce^^

3. rudebway0

rudebway0 Member

hey, im interested for your singing position. send me some requirements. i live in NJ.

Matthew