1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 into 1dvd

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by ricky39, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

good to see you too gear...
    nah mate you didnt rain on my parade... i hate giving out wrong info...
    another method he could try though would be to shrink all of the eps to KVCD then burn them all as mpg files which are playable in a standalon player... this might work but... ne way.

2. drnknja

drnknja Regular member

i was wandering something very simalar i have mash season 5 i would like to put it to disc their are 24 episodes and they are all about 24 minutes. at first i was gonna try to make 3 discs with 8 episodes a piece in extended play mode...it froze....thought that might happen...so i figured ok 4 discs is not that big a deal i'll put 6 episode a disc in long play...i know these formats work on my nero vision (it's 3 by the way)cause i use it to burn long movies onto a dvd5 all the time...is their a reason why this is happening ==>nero/file is corrupt/etc..etc..etc...if any one can help please let me know

3. catfreak

catfreak Active member

I record MASH off of the Tv and each season (usually 24 episodes) gets put onto 3 DL discs ... great quality

4. drnknja

drnknja Regular member

so are you trying to say that it is my nero or it is my avi file?? i already know that i should be able to put them on 3 discs that is not the problem the problem is every time i try to burn about and hour into it, it stops burning....project time stops...but elasped time keeps going...why?why?why?