1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

160GB Video: Only syncs half the videos?

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by SSpiro, Jan 31, 2011.

1. SSpiro

SSpiro Member

I've had this particular ipod for a year. It was a refurb replacement from Apple, for my last refurbed 160gb that had a HDD fail. It's been just over a year, so of course no warranty now.

I went to sync my ipod last weekend and it said it couldn't be read, that it would need to be restored to factory settings and then to re-sync. I did this. I ended up having to do it 2 or 3 times before it'd finally sync my music and videos to it.

Now, whenever it syncs, it only syncs about 90gb out of 125gb library, and its all videos (79 sync out of about 300).. The videos are there, they are in the library, they functioned just fine before i was forced to restore (??) and they are on the HDD. They are checked-marked in itunes.

Thoughts on what is going on with my ipod and a possible fix?

2. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

i have a 160gb classic i changed in settings via itunes to manually manage music and videos as it went nuts when i added it to itunes with 646gb on itunes make sure autofill is disabled and try it just drag what you want over, if you delete it from itunes it stays on ipod