1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

180 gig hhd only 30 games fit ??whats wrong! help on storage space

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by MrHard, Sep 5, 2004.

1. MrHard

MrHard Member

Yeah, I only have 30 games on my 180 gig hard drive and it's down to 9 gigs WTF????Some guy I talked to have like 50 games on there 120 gig. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to make my games take less space? I herd of a G: folder. I have that but it is nothing in it. help me out plz:/

2. HardTymes

HardTymes Guest

Depending on how big the game is never heard of anyone having this problem. "Hmmmm" The G: folder that you mentioned is one that Xbox uses for misc. Games can range from 2Gb to 6Gb. If you have the latter 6Gb then you could only hold 30 games total ie. 30 * 6 = 180.

[​IMG]

3. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

There are not many games that are 6gig+(dvd9).
    Try partitioning the hdd and give g some. You can do this with slayers auto installer.

4. MrHard

MrHard Member

Hey, thanks a lot guy's. Im not shure if my ini. files are right but ill try to use the auto installer..HUMP* it could be that iI have like 2000 mame games and all the other systems games. I just thought xbox had its own partition...What do you think???